Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2014, 09:30 PM
Fire Giant

Default Gun enthusiasts?

here is a nice little website for any of you guys into hoarding tons of ammo like myself.

www.gunbot.net

They are always adding new retailer/wholesalers to their program so its getting better, I've found quite a few good deals through this over the last few months.
Old 02-08-2014, 11:51 PM
Kobold

Do u reloading?

Idk I'm just tryin to be relevant.
Old 02-09-2014, 12:02 AM
Fire Giant

I feel like I need to make a specific forum account dedicated to linking to relevant George Carlin clips.
Last edited by Uteunayr; 02-09-2014 at 12:07 AM..
Old 02-09-2014, 06:31 AM
Banned

I have used gunbot for about a year now, It is a nice site for sure. A lot of my online orders now come through it. I don't always buy the cheapest I can find(since most of it sells quickly or is on backorder). But buying it for a few cents more per round is easier to get in bulk. I bought a lot of steel 7.62 and 5.56 back when prices were like $1+/round for rifles but never fired any of it. I have just over 5000 PMC 5.56 LAP rounds ready to go next I hit the range with my brother(got a good deal on it despite being LAP)

Up until ~6 months ago I had only been shooting .22lr, .308, 9mm and .40 mostly because I was trying to save ammo. Was really annoying when any gunstore/range you walked into, All you could find was shotgun shells or 30rds of 5.56/.223 for $90 a box.
Old 02-09-2014, 01:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do u reloading?

Idk I'm just tryin to be relevant.
I haven't yet had a reason to reload until recently, usually just always shot short distances 100yds or so. But this year I bought a remington 700 sps tac. and a nice little 6.5-20x50 Vortex scope. So now that I can reach out to 800 or so yards, hand reloads are probably in my future.
Old 02-09-2014, 01:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have used gunbot for about a year now, It is a nice site for sure. A lot of my online orders now come through it. I don't always buy the cheapest I can find(since most of it sells quickly or is on backorder). But buying it for a few cents more per round is easier to get in bulk. I bought a lot of steel 7.62 and 5.56 back when prices were like $1+/round for rifles but never fired any of it. I have just over 5000 PMC 5.56 LAP rounds ready to go next I hit the range with my brother(got a good deal on it despite being LAP)

Up until ~6 months ago I had only been shooting .22lr, .308, 9mm and .40 mostly because I was trying to save ammo. Was really annoying when any gunstore/range you walked into, All you could find was shotgun shells or 30rds of 5.56/.223 for $90 a box.
I really like the option to filter out steelcase shit, i did find some nice Subsonic 22 LR for like 14c / rd. Even though thats still outrageous imo, its cheaper than what you'll find in a store.