Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2014, 07:52 AM
Banned

Default im bored so here goes...

I am a level 12 Bard, the other day i was trying to get some exp and belts in EC, at orc 1, i lull/pull and kill 2 mobs from the camp, when suddenly a level 18 bard named Napoleon runs into the camp, and starts AOEing and pulling all the remaining mobs in the camp.

I've been playing EQ for a while, so I am used to being around assholes. I simply send him a tell saying "..." and "pathetic", and move on to West Commons to check if the Orc camp there is open.

While I am running over there, I pass Orc 2, which had obviously just been cleared by Napoleon prior to that (it is early morning, nobody is sitting around the camp, corpse timers show roughly 4 to 5 minutes etc).

I am running over to WCommons, all the while being flamed by Napoleon, because i dared to call him a pathetic camp stealer. It was hilarious to see him get so riled up about it, even after HE stole MY CAMP and was being an all around douchebag.

So yeah, I get to WCommons Orc Camp, no suprise its being camped by a level 55 Mage for Deathfist Belts (rofl). I /sigh to myself, and move over to the Derv camp, which wasnt camped as i ran by earlier. I start pulling singles out of the back of the camp, when suddenly a level 60 Wizard named "Origin" shows up, pulls all the remaining Dervs out of the Camp, AEs them, an proceeds to tell me he is actually Napoleon..

So long story short: You steal someone's camp, they call you out for it, and to prove that they were wrong you log on your level 60 character to harass them. Real Class right there !

How frustrating must the raid game be, when high level players have nothing better to do than harass level 12 players [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-27-2014, 07:55 AM
Planar Protector

welcome to the internet
Old 04-27-2014, 08:00 AM
Banned

the funny thing was, while this is going on I am relaying all his tells to my guildmates, and we are having ourselves a big laugh. I move off the dervs and start killing wisps, the next 3 wisps drop 2 Greater Light Stones.

MAN you should've been there when i /told Origin that I just got 2 GLS in 3 kills, he got real mad about it and started calling me a troll !

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-27-2014, 08:01 AM
Planar Protector

you sound like a huge faggot

bye
Old 04-27-2014, 08:02 AM
Senior Server Guide

/petition in game and let the staff sort it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame View Post
Aussie last seen nerfing troll shaman with gm powers in oasis on blue server. Red as fuck.
Old 04-27-2014, 09:26 AM
Planar Protector

This is why WoW was more successful.
Old 04-27-2014, 12:25 PM
Kobold

Chances are the result would've been the same, but possibly instead of directly jumping to "..." and "pathetic" there's always the option of saying "Hey, I'm camping Orc 1, there are other mobs to kite in the zone".

I don't blame you for being frustrated, and in this case, the other guy sounds incredibly petty, but going from 0 to flaming before trying to resolve the issue is almost always going to ignite tempers.
Old 04-27-2014, 12:43 PM
Banned

after i told him "..." his reply was

"Vote for Pedro"

that's when i told him "pathetic" and took off, there is no point in argueing with obvious trolls. That's why i found it so funny that he got so riled up. And yeah, I know I could've petitioned but what does that solve? I'd rather spend my time searching for my exp elsewhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-27-2014, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

... why does origin sound so familiar? good job not putting guild tags into your flame. Keeps the "anti-TMO" or "anti-casual-scum" idiots away.

But really, what was his guild tag?

Name and shame.
Old 04-27-2014, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

Nothing a quick forum search cant figure out for you