Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-27-2014, 08:44 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Questions about server future

Will this server make improvements in graphics, models, etc as EQ did originally? I don't dig playing stick men, and seeing guild names along side player names.

I don't mind at all the very slow xp as it was, but please, corpse runs for level 1, 2, and 3's? When or if this changes, I may come back. I can't get past level 3 w/o losing my corpse and my only dagger. And yes, I know how to /L.

Also, when will maps and compass be implemented?

If P1999 will play as the original game did when LDoN and PoP is released on the server, I will come back and have a great time. That is when I started originally in EQ. Forgive me, but I cannot get into P1999 as is. I guess I may have never played EQ if they didn't progress and improve the game.

I do salute P1999. It's just too early on the server for me to start. I miss general chat which is a must for new players.

So if anyone can answer these questions, I would appreciate it. I know there will be haters. Some only want to play stick men and sell skelly bones and bat wings in the EC tunnel for decades and decades.