Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2014, 06:15 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default New Druid roll - stats question

Hi. Just rolled a wood elf Druid. Up to level 8 now. Just curious though about my stats. I put half my points in STA and half in WIS. Is this a big blunder or does it make a huge difference? I read somewhere else that I should have put most of my points in WIS. Trying to decide if I should re-roll. Here is what I have:

STR 65
STA 97
AGI 95
DEX 80
WIS 98
INT 75
CHA 75

I hope I don't have to re-roll. Thanks everyone!
Old 06-28-2014, 06:47 PM
Planar Protector

Starter stats aren't a big deal.

Your 50/50 split on WIS/STA isn't a bad choice really. It sort of depends what type of gameplay you are planning on.

Solo? (Root/Rot, Quad, Charm) Group? Raid?
Casual? Hardcore?

I think my druid has 85 STA / 95 WIS -- Though I am a Half-Elf. I do fine. I have basically the best gear excluding Phara Dar crown/ear/cloak and epic... I have 3150 Mana and 225 WIS geared for mana (with several pieces devoted to HP/Mana/Resists)

Come Velious I will quite easily hit the 255 WIS cap and start gearing for other things, like 115 STA.

With Velious gear a casual raider with your starter stats will max WIS, be over the AGI threshold and get to the 115 STA softcap with some room to focus on HP/Mana/Resists. A casual group/soloer will be able to likely get close to maxing WIS too.

tl;dr Don't reroll. Starter stats are not very important especially at levels 50-60 when you have gear for all these things.
Old 06-28-2014, 06:56 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Daldaen, that's very helpful and much appreciated. Thanks again!!!
Closed Thread