Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2014, 09:24 AM
Aviak

Default Ahmet, Level 46 Enchanter looking for active, semi-hardcore guild.

Hey everyone. Dennis (Ahmet) here. At the time of this application I'm 89% towards 46, I will knock this out tonight for sure. So, as the title says, 46 enchanter looking for an active guild that will be raiding, hitting big targets and has a semi-hardcore play style.

About me.. I'm 24 years old, living in NJ, USA. I am on pretty much every single day since I joined up on this server a couple months ago. I am a laid-back dude and I enjoy having fun and joking around, but I have way less of that fun in a disorganized group setting or with players that haven't had the chance to research their class and play the game properly. There's a certain threshold where the game is fun for me and that's when everyone is doing their part and not wasting others time (whether it's 5 others, or an entire raid.) I understand everyone has to learn and not everyone may even care to try and play the game at a level that requires you do some homework on what works and what doesn't. I still have plenty of room to learn myself but I am hoping to find a good fit for a guild that will be able to offer me an environment that I can grow better in while helping them by not taking away from what they've established.

As anyone I've played with knows, I am always down to come help out my buddies with their quests and whatever else is on the plate if I'm able to. In turn, I've received a ton of help from the players in this community as a whole and I don't think there's really another way to act given how nice everyone has been to me. Everything comes back full circle.

I'm posting this mainly because I've been tossed around guilds since I started here and I'm looking for a long-term home. Leveling up, I was in Genocidal Tendencies. They broke up and I was taken into Doljo. Doljo as a whole was very kind to me, but I was way too low a level to contribute anything and I was under the impression I was going there with all the other GT members. This was not the case, as another guild was formed "The Exiled", and I parted ways (amicably, as Hyjal would vouch) with Doljo to meet up with the remnants of GT that were over in Exiled. Exiled, again, was extremely helpful to me, although there were very few times I was able to ever find someone to play with, which is something I'm looking for in a guild. Regardless, Exiled disbanded last night for reasons unknown to me. I'm taking this as a blessing in disguise to finally find a good home that will be a good fit for me.

Please let me know if there's anything else you want to know about me. Thanks!
Old 07-25-2014, 11:34 AM
Kobold

We disbanded last night? :-( That sucks! Cant say I ever grouped with Ahmet but he seemed like a good and knowledgeable player based on guild chat.

I guess I'm looking for a guild too. 52 mage if anyone wants summoned fireworks and crap. :-)
Old 07-25-2014, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

ebonknight the guild leader apped to another guild and disbanded the exiled.
Old 07-25-2014, 04:08 PM
Sarnak

Welcome to the gang, Ahmet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Would like to extend an offer to all of you to join Harmony as well. You can visit our forums at http://harmony.boards.net/. If you have any questions feel free to contact Bonethugg, Snapcaster, or I (Leewong).
Closed Thread