Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2014, 09:45 AM
Kobold

Question Question on server rules

Would I get in trouble for creating another account to use as a mule character for transferring items between the characters on my real account? Dropping stuff and camping makes me nervous.
Old 09-04-2014, 01:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jontheripper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would I get in trouble for creating another account to use as a mule character for transferring items between the characters on my real account? Dropping stuff and camping makes me nervous.
Get someone high level in EC with a well known guild tag to help you out. Or make buddies.

You won't be able to log in 2 accounts from the same IP on this server at the same time. The only way to do so is with an IP exemption which you need to apply for but that is only for 2 distinct people playing from the same household. If you get caught using an IP exemption for muling, assuming you're logged into both accounts yourself, the penalties would be severe.
Old 09-04-2014, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jontheripper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You wouldnt be able to log the 2nd account unless you broke rules so to answer your question. No.
Old 09-04-2014, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

Or you can just transfer items the "classic" way (ie. find some random place where no one's around, camp both your chars there, then have one drop the item, switch to the other, and pick it up).

Asking a high-level guilded character to hold is safer I guess, but I've had no problem with the dropping approach myself.
Old 09-04-2014, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or you can just transfer items the "classic" way (ie. find some random place where no one's around, camp both your chars there, then have one drop the item, switch to the other, and pick it up).

Asking a high-level guilded character to hold is safer I guess, but I've had no problem with the dropping approach myself.
Few times i've found a AFK troll/ogre sitting about the tunnel and i creep behind them and drop my stuff and log to other toon. Their fatasses block the view for everyone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-04-2014, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Few times i've found a AFK troll/ogre sitting about the tunnel and i creep behind them and drop my stuff and log to other toon. Their fatasses block the view for everyone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On rare occasions Thulack will ask you to transfer a Sarnak Ceremonial Dagger. DON'T DO IT! It is a trick.

Your mule will not be able to trade with ANYONE or ANYTHING for the next month. It's like TunnelQuest Herpes. Until Lord Rogean may feed you the antidote that only he possesses.
Old 09-04-2014, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On rare occasions Thulack will ask you to transfer a Sarnak Ceremonial Dagger. DON'T DO IT! It is a trick.

Your mule will not be able to trade with ANYONE or ANYTHING for the next month. It's like TunnelQuest Herpes. Until Lord Rogean may feed you the antidote that only he possesses.
god your still on that.....Break a level 19 bard for 2 months and spend the rest of your life hearing about it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-04-2014, 02:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
god your still on that.....Break a level 19 bard for 2 months and spend the rest of your life hearing about it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tell us a story! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-04-2014, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tell us a story! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well basically dald was doing a xfer for me and when he went he went to give me the dagger(it was in trade window and we were both getting ready to click trade) the zone crashed. Somehow it bugged out his bard with a invisible trade window always open so he wasnt able to trade with anyone for a few months til he was fixed. Not a huge deal...Ofcourse Dald gonna come back and start complaining cause the bard was his mule while held all his plat so he was without alot of his fortune for that time too but thats just Dald whining :P
Old 09-04-2014, 02:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Well basically dald was doing a xfer for me and when he went he went to give me the dagger(it was in trade window and we were both getting ready to click trade) the zone crashed. Somehow it bugged out his bard with a invisible trade window always open so he wasnt able to trade with anyone for a few months til he was fixed. Not a huge deal...Ofcourse Dald gonna come back and start complaining cause the bard was his mule while held all his plat so he was without alot of his fortune for that time too but thats just Dald whining :P
haha Dald!!! first world problems!!!

Love a good eq story. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Where portasarus at, he gona love dis won.
Closed Thread