Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2014, 03:50 AM
Aviak

Default WTS Trade Supplies, WTB Lowbie Monk Gear

Saving up some plat for my first items. Have many stacks of bone chips, spiderling silks, HQ-LQ bear and wolf pelts, and various meat for baking. Make me an offer

Looking for a pair of fighting batons or similar.
Old 01-02-2015, 03:58 PM
Kobold

PM me if you get spider silks / swatches .. paying well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
Holo has more than enough for velious at this point...in case you do care, continuing to accept anything with a pulse actually is hurting the server now.
Old 01-02-2015, 04:40 PM
Aviak

I think I might be too new for PMing (dont see the option anywhere). Message me in game @ Genaldar, Mursey, or Smarfie later tonight.
Old 01-03-2015, 11:52 AM
Kobold

So you have silks?
Quote:
Holo has more than enough for velious at this point...in case you do care, continuing to accept anything with a pulse actually is hurting the server now.
Old 01-03-2015, 12:17 PM
Aviak

No but I'm motivated enough to get PP that I'll farm them for you, just need to figure out if the price is worth it haha.
Old 01-03-2015, 03:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaytonaJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No but I'm motivated enough to get PP that I'll farm them for you, just need to figure out if the price is worth it haha.
Thought this was what the post was for? (I understand you're just selling what you have). Well, I'll send ya a tell later on. I have some gear and stuff I could trade as well, we'll try to work something out.
Quote:
Old 01-03-2015, 03:50 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobletsmashing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thought this was what the post was for? (I understand you're just selling what you have). Well, I'll send ya a tell later on. I have some gear and stuff I could trade as well, we'll try to work something out.
I posted that I'm selling spiderling silk, pelts, and bone chips, you sounded like you wanted spider silk which I don't currently have. Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but I'm happy to farm some spiders later on. Talk w you then!
Closed Thread