Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2015, 11:32 PM
Sarnak

Default Tell Spam and Jboot Raffle

Hello P1999.

Congratulations to Tarent on Jboots #1, Congratulations to Silentwolf1983 (Mrpokes) on Jboots #2, Congratulations to Ambercite on Staff of Shielding, Congratulations to Wowbagger314 (Qadrael) on 1k plat #1, Congratulations to xmuffin (Zuzutin) on 1k plat #2!

Some nights I have been getting harassed by a botter named EQviewer (who's stream is now deleted) who creates level 1 alts and mass spams the server. Some are about ninja looting, others are about blacklists but in the end it's all false. He targets the popular eq streamers and other can attest to getting the same treatment. Sorry to anyone who has gotten this spam and has not had it cleared up.

I do stream everquest and rotate to a variety of characters. You can check out my stream here. I try to interact and group with viewers and players whenever I can. Everquest is always fun whenever you play it with more people, and streaming is a way to tap into this experience for me.

http://www.twitch.tv/Tidomann

I will also be hosting a giveaway on stream on January 24th. I normally stream between 6:00pm EST to approx 12:00pm EST. We will be raffling the following items:

2x
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Contributed by Gimpster

2x 500 toonies (1k plat)

The way these will be raffled is using the stream currency- which you can collect simply by watching my stream or by playing the plat farm game. Each ticket will cost 10 stream-plat and there will be a maximum of 10 tickets per item.
Last edited by Burrito; 01-24-2015 at 10:42 PM..
Old 01-15-2015, 11:38 PM
Planar Protector

I do the rounds on a bunch of streams, but right now this is definitely #1 for me for a nightly dose of EQ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Burrito does song requests as well as running the "plat farm" Twitch game (which is highly addictive). Overall very good stream content, and what puts it ahead of everyone else for me is he will occasionally stream some red...keeps it mixed up.

>> http://www.twitch.tv/Tidomann <<

Nice raffle items btw! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 01-16-2015, 02:23 AM
Banned

burrito i just think you're a real swell guy
Old 01-16-2015, 11:05 AM
Banned

giveaway =/= raffle
Old 01-16-2015, 11:31 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
giveaway =/= raffle
Fair 'Nuff
Old 01-16-2015, 11:59 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrito [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The way these will be raffled is using the stream currency- which you can collect simply by watching my stream or by playing the plat farm game.
You sure this is kosher?
Old 01-16-2015, 12:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bristlebard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sure this is kosher?
I'll double check with a gm, and worst case scenario we just swap to a forum give away. The pseudo currency isn't real plat- just a form of viewer loyalty points. Simply by being in the stream while it's online you will earn the points that I've labelled as plat.

I know there has been give aways that have used actual plat in the past but server rules do change. I'll update the thread once I have an answer.
Old 01-16-2015, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

So we watch you play EQ for the next week and earn a chance to win those items? That sounds like fun^^ provided it isn't some clever ploy to sneak a peak at forumquesters' account credentials *eyes suspiciously*

If Swish is backing it though that allays my apprehensions. Any man that versed in Internet gifs is wont to practice safe surfing.
Old 01-16-2015, 03:49 PM
Aviak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs]Yes.....YES
Old 01-16-2015, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If Swish is backing it though that allays my apprehensions. Any man that versed in Internet gifs is wont to practice safe surfing.
Closed Thread