Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2015, 07:47 AM
Sarnak

Default In all seriousness

I want to thank; lite, beastagor, barcode, slathar, Krazy and Sektor , our more outspoken members for probably thinking, but not saying that I am a non factor in Pvp to the entire server when I die or otherwise.

Respect.

For the record Gaanon and xant, I find you guys to be good opponents and wouldn't call you unimportant.

Ps:
Jody/vyral you a thief
Old 01-20-2015, 08:01 AM
Kobold

Jody went from cool funny guy to biggest loser on box in a 6 months span. Impressive to be honest.
Old 01-20-2015, 08:03 AM
Fire Giant

no where close to pikrib level IMO.

hey guys had fun in az best of luck! Next day everyone in az join holo there is no wrongdoing over here and lite is scum.
Old 01-20-2015, 08:05 AM
Kobold

I stopped liking Jody when he changed his steam name to G A S P E D A L B O Y S. Something about that just wigs me out.
Old 01-20-2015, 09:39 AM
Planar Protector

so much hate brews, calm these nuts

stalos still non factor cuz he swore he would never help me
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 01-20-2015, 09:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavstabYoudead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no where close to pikrib level IMO.

hey guys had fun in az best of luck! Next day everyone in az join holo there is no wrongdoing over here and lite is scum.
Mavstab I wake up every morning to your angry posts. Try to get more than 4 hours of sleep or take 10 slow deep breaths before you hit that reply button.

I know their are shitty RMTers in this guild but what happened in Azrael is different. That was some Nihilum level shit, and I don't want to support or be a part of it. By staying in Azrael I was saying its ok to have fucked Jibeknn/others over. I didn't know at the time what had happened I only found out last month. I even made fun of Jib for leaving Azrael when he was totally in the right. We lost a guy who worked hard for Azrael.

If I find out anyone in my loot council is RMTing I vow to leave Holocaust immediatly.

tldr: Fix your shit and try to be a part of the solution instead of part of the problem.

p.s I openly appologize to Jibeknn for blindly supporting my guild when he left. You were right I was wrong. I'm sorry Jib.
Old 01-20-2015, 09:46 AM
Fire Giant

more propaganda. 'you' don't have a loot council. you are just another of the 300 members of holo. also jib already left your new utopian home.

i'm not angry I just find it comical what a hypocrite you are.

p.s. come in to work at 530 and get 7 hours of sleep a night but thanks for your concern.
Old 01-20-2015, 09:49 AM
Planar Protector

Ask Powered if you don't believe me. I was like you, once I attacked Jib in the same way you are attacking me.

p.s. you didnt take 10 deep breaths
Old 01-20-2015, 09:52 AM
Fire Giant

I'm not attacking you just calling a spade a spade. You weren't a leader of azrael, you weren't in the loot council you have no actual information other than false propaganda. You were a guy that logged in every once in a while and tossed some CHs. If powered wants to send me a PM he can do it and i'd take his word for 100x more than someone like you who is as two-faced as it comes. enjoy your pixels in the zerg.

my HR when agitated is still probably lower than yours at rest by a good margin (that happens when you actually perform physical activity), so again worry about your own health.
Old 01-20-2015, 09:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavstabYoudead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not attacking you just calling a spade a spade. You weren't a leader of azrael, you weren't in the loot council you have no actual information other than false propaganda. You were a guy that logged in every once in a while and tossed some CHs. If powered wants to send me a PM he can do it and i'd take his word for 100x more than someone like you who is as two-faced as it comes. enjoy your pixels in the zerg.

my HR when agitated is still probably lower than yours at rest by a good margin (that happens when you actually perform physical activity), so again worry about your own health.
Ask Knife/Barl then he was in TS that day.

Keep attacking, I shall forgive.