Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2010, 11:03 PM
Banned

Default IB Disbanding karma is a bitch!

All that hard work and you guys are starting to lose all your good members

Zilo did you atleast give your mistwalker back to IB?
Old 09-22-2010, 12:43 AM
Sarnak

He should have given it to me. It's a great pet weapon
Old 09-22-2010, 12:47 AM
Sarnak

Actually I lied.
I tested it on EZserver. When I gave my pet a MW, it procced a wolf pet, but the pet's pet wouldn't attack mobs. THEN, I told my pet to attack its own pet, and it did. Killing its own pet pissed it off so much that it aggro'd itself, and I had to watch my own pet melee itself to death.

You can go try it. it's pretty awesome.
Old 09-22-2010, 01:53 AM
Sarnak

I think you're on to something here.
Old 09-22-2010, 02:27 AM
Banned

Well, well, well.

Shall we gloat, Raren?
Old 09-22-2010, 02:28 AM
Banned

Quick, supply my level 1 necro with 9001 mistwalker scims - and let's start an infinite loop!
Old 09-22-2010, 02:40 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Patriots [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All that hard work and you guys are starting to lose all your good members

Zilo did you atleast give your mistwalker back to IB?
Im not confirming this. I will say tho don't all great guilds eventually fade out? The members having dominated so long they feel as if they've "beat" the game?
Even FoH eventually moved on.

Bob has crushed you with his wallet.
Old 09-22-2010, 02:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erasong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im not confirming this. I will say tho don't all great guilds eventually fade out? The members having dominated so long they feel as if they've "beat" the game?
Your guild is a disgrace.

Good riddance.
Old 09-22-2010, 02:59 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erasong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Comparing yourselves to FoH is laughable at best. I'm pretty sure FoH didn't split up into multiple different new guilds due to internal disagreements about the same people getting all the loot, gearing up new members and raid attendence either.
Old 09-22-2010, 03:07 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Im not confirming this. I will say tho don't all GREAT guilds eventually fade out? The members having dominated so long they feel as if they've "beat" the game?

This is very true, but GREAT guilds are measured by more then just there ability to get server first kills, a great guild is a guild that can obtain such feats and still maintain a positive rep on a server. I've only played on this server a few weeks and I'm not high enough level to even grp with any IB players, however they're the only guild I ever hear anyone complain about (I understand being on top means you get alot of hate) but I have never heard anything positive about IB, and the few times I have talked to any of there players in whatever context, they have ALWAYS been rude and had no consideration for anyone else.......so where as I agree that all guilds eventually die with time, I think to refer to IB as anything other then a top guild is a slight exaggeration of facts. On that note, Im sure not everyone in IB falls into the same category as the ones I have met, and I hope things work themselves out for you guys.
Closed Thread