Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2015, 07:49 PM
Aviak

Default Create your perfect party.

I was dreaming today my friends weren't a bunch of best graphics chasing MMO'ers and thought wouldn't it be great if we all played EQ. But then I thought, well what would we all play? Assuming we were all completely non-twinked and were going to go through as many dungeons as possible to gear ourselves w/o outside assistance what would be the best setup?
Old 02-05-2015, 08:18 PM
Planar Protector

SK tank: Snap aggro and cheap mana to do it, keeps the low mana pool cleric's heals in one place.
Bard puller/luller: Good to supplement the low mana pool cleric and keep downtime to a minimum, plus nice haste songs etc. Bard dps is about the same whether they're using rusty weps or EC swag.
Cleric: CH later on, plus plenty of utility (roots, stuns, etc)
Shaman: Slows, heals, regens, stat buffs... you don't have the gear so these buffs will surely help. 2nd rooting class, handy.
Rogue: Even without their epics (shock horror) they're good dps relatively.
Mage: Pet dps is good, no gear required.

That'd be mine, but I know someone gonna complain about the lack of a monk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-05-2015, 08:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SK tank: Snap aggro and cheap mana to do it, keeps the low mana pool cleric's heals in one place.
Bard puller/luller: Good to supplement the low mana pool cleric and keep downtime to a minimum, plus nice haste songs etc. Bard dps is about the same whether they're using rusty weps or EC swag.
Shaman: Slows, heals, regens, stat buffs... you don't have the gear so these buffs will surely help. 2nd rooting class, handy.

That'd be mine, but I know someone gonna complain about the lack of a monk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Drop Cleric & Mage for Paladin & Ranger and you're there.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Drop Cleric & Mage for Paladin & Ranger and you're there.
Would work well on red (in there on page 1)
Old 02-05-2015, 08:23 PM
Aviak

No enchanter???
Old 02-05-2015, 08:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benedict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No enchanter???
Must have enchanter. Must.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Ditch mage and add an enchanter w/hasted pet.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:30 PM
Planar Protector

Bard can mez and short term charm, bard hastes... never underestimate a capable bard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Shaman slows ofc so that's covered.

Just trying to break the meta a bit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-05-2015, 08:58 PM
Aviak

I knew I shouldn't have posted this lol now I just want to play it. Why are some people just blinded by graphics.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:00 PM
Planar Protector

warrior - best tank at mitigation, snap aggro is unnecessary as long as someone is rooting
enchanter - best CC, clarity for casters, haste for melees, charm pet for absurd dps, and can slow
cleric - best healer, rez keeps the group going in case an accident happens
monk - best puller, great dps, can offtank in a pinch
shaman - best slow, more hp buffs to make CH more efficient
variable slot - druid for ports, spot heals, and snare? rogue for lockpick and absurd dps? bard for all kinds of useful shit?
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Closed Thread