Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Old 01-05-2010, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Default Rancorous Ghasts

If this is a non-issue then please delete or move my post asap but I have heard rumblings of whether or not the rancorous ghasts in lesser faydark are currently working. In fact, I heard it was known they were broken but no one was sure if they were ever fixed. This isnt really server chat so I just went ahead and posted it here.

Anyone have any confirmation that indeed these bastards are working as intended or is thier script different here than live. I wont go into detail on how to force them to spawn but I am sure many already know.

So....any opinions or knowledge?
Old 01-05-2010, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

To my knowledge other undead are PH for them, and they only spawn during evening hours.
People used to just kill every undead they could find and eventually the ghasts would pop up here and there.

I have not tried it though on this server...
Old 01-06-2010, 11:30 AM
Fire Giant

It appearst that they do not pop on this server - others have brought this up as well.

It is a bug (and a pretty serious one for some).
Old 01-10-2010, 11:27 PM
Sarnak

They simply do not spawn. I've killed well over a hundred undead during the appropriate times and never seen a one.
Old 01-11-2010, 06:10 AM
Sarnak

I understand this is an issue related to spawns changing between day and night. Can we get 1 static spawn someplace or something till this is fixed?
Old 01-11-2010, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

I agree, i think for the purposes of this server just making them part of the spawn table of lesser, not even depending on whether its night or day would fix this sufficiently, HOWEVER i think the necromancer spawn also was dependent on spawning at night so if a dev is goin to take a look at this issue then make sure both the ghasts and the necromancer work or else time would be wasted fixing only half the quest rather than making the quest able to be completed.

just my 2 cents

Erati
Old 01-22-2010, 10:40 PM
Orc

I spent a few hrs the other evening killing undead in Lfay and never saw a ghast.
Old 01-26-2010, 05:35 AM
Sarnak

Bumped, because they still aren't spawning.
Old 02-12-2010, 08:08 AM
Sarnak

Bump I miss right click root.
Old 02-12-2010, 03:17 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

Let me stop looking at Hoshkar and take a look at this. I may be in the right mindset to fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.