Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2015, 07:12 PM
Banned

Default GamerGate's original goals have been achieved.

We won.
Every gaming site has an ethics policy now. Yes even fucking Polygon.
Leigh Alexander, Ben Keuchera, Movie Bob, as well as many others. All gone.
4chan is not even a shadow of its former self.
Reddit corruption exposed.
Nathan Grayson the one who's conflict of interest started burgers and fries/gamergate, his own bio/articles now have a disclosure clause in them.

There's no doubt, there's not sugarcoating it anymore. With Alex Lifchitz and his pocket congresswoman parading their female shield into congress yesterday morning at a forum which had as much credibility as a UFO conspirator complaint, they've exhausted all of their options.

Gamergate will not go away though. We will remain as a watchdog, to put in check those who would succumb to the whims of politically correct gender politicians.
We also will keep watch on the remnant SJW owned forces, such as Kotaku's editor in chief Stephen Totilo who is still a nuisance.
The IDGA is still a problem that while out in the open, needs fixing.
Mainstream media still and probably always will paint gamers (all of us) as sub-human pieces of shit.

There will however, now be a greater focus on the general culture war that these same gender identity ideologues have waging for over a decade. Comic books have all but been completely taken over, sad puppies has exposed the Hugo awards for the crapfest that it is, academia is a joke and arguably worst of all the STEM community is so broken over it that the person behind the greatest scientific achievement since the turn of the century was brought to tears because some cow complained about his shirt.

To all of the naysayers, those who want to hide their power levels, those who think they are amounting to something special because they keep their gaming hobby in the closet. I don't care. You're welcome anyway. Gaming will be better for it before it gets any worse. The only thing that can slow down the momentum of change (it can't be stopped) will be if anti-gaming party leader Hillary Clinton gets elected, but that isn't for almost a year so the amount of change that would happen between now and then one can only imagine.

Have a wonderful day you fellow pissbabies, misogynist neckbeards, virgins, potential rapists or whatever else the normies want to call you.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-16-2015, 07:32 PM
Banned

[IMG]politically correct gender politicians.[/IMG]
Old 04-16-2015, 07:51 PM
Sarnak

shut up nancy.
Old 04-16-2015, 08:12 PM
Planar Protector

Hmm, let's see what Critical Feminist Theory Bloated Gene says:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-16-2015, 08:23 PM
Planar Protector

Kagato's view of journalism:

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Day In The Life Of A Fictional Female Reporter
9:17 am: Sleep with a source.

10:00 am: Sleep with my boss.

10:58 am: Find a powder-blue Oxford shirt that doesn’t quite button up over my breasts. Buy eight pairs.
http://the-toast.net/2015/04/15/a-da...male-reporter/

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue or Green servers, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of platinum and/or gear! Send me a forum message for details.
Old 04-16-2015, 10:11 PM
Sarnak

[IMG]that dick sucking fish picture lol[/IMG]
Old 04-16-2015, 10:27 PM
Banned

kill you're self
Old 04-16-2015, 10:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
gamers (all of us) are sub-human pieces of shit.
Old 04-16-2015, 10:32 PM
VIP / Contributor

Feminism is just a mind control technique to use the public as a weapon. Think about it; if you're willing to pressure a set of ethics on video game journalists under the guise of women's rights, what's to say that this is just a 'testing' phase for a 'false flag' attack based on this movement?

In fact, it's already been done. I'm pretty sure Occupy Wall Street was used to root out government dissidents and Anonymous was used to root out cybercriminals.

I believe the people behind Lizard Squad were government officials testing the next phase. Sure, call me a nut, but I'll call it in 5 years when feminist protesters are asked to do something drastic with their protests that causes what could be classified as 'terrorism'. It happened with OWS, why can't it happen again?

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Old 04-17-2015, 12:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Feminism is just a mind control technique to use the public as a weapon. Think about it; if you're willing to pressure a set of ethics on video game journalists under the guise of women's rights, what's to say that this is just a 'testing' phase for a 'false flag' attack based on this movement?

In fact, it's already been done. I'm pretty sure Occupy Wall Street was used to root out government dissidents and Anonymous was used to root out cybercriminals.

I believe the people behind Lizard Squad were government officials testing the next phase. Sure, call me a nut, but I'll call it in 5 years when feminist protesters are asked to do something drastic with their protests that causes what could be classified as 'terrorism'. It happened with OWS, why can't it happen again?
OWS was a disaster no doubt. That's what happens when the tone of an open revolt against the banks turns into a movement representing "no rape zones" and "native american rain dance rights". I wish I was exaggerating.
Closed Thread