Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2015, 12:57 AM
Sarnak

Post -The Elite- Guild

Hello Sorry it's been so long we are like ghosts in the shadows, Yes we are Recruiting once more, and will be raiding in the near future I will try to be the raid commander/ main recruiting officer. Let's give a warm welcome to Speedtrapped as our newly crowned Guild Leader.

I am just standing back and spectating what will be going on

Our Website is Eliteproject1999.Guildportal.com
Fill out a Application if you are interested.
We don't just have you fill out the application then you get a invite

we have a filter process of screening new comers.

Which is a few questions then you're a one of us The Elite.

We did have a Ts3 but something has gone wrong with Ts.osn-team.com
I guess it's a no longer a free channel for p99 which is a bummer.

We are a lively fun bunch of people, work hard and play hard as well.

Come and join the fun. We accept all type of characters.
I am not talking about Chars in game silly gooses.
I am talking about Characteristics people with all different personalities.

John Handcock X__________________________________________

Sign your life away we done it our whole life's what's another guild right .LOL[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Shift; 04-30-2015 at 12:59 AM..
Old 04-30-2015, 09:20 AM
Sarnak

Thumbs up

Okay as for Officers to see who is online

The Following:

Me KiShift

Portbus

Speedtrapped

Nessa

Darthvador

Shakeer

Give us a holler if you want to join us. We are starting small then expanding like wild fire!

Seeking to have some ally guilds let us know who want's to be friendly fire [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-30-2015, 01:28 PM
Sarnak

Cool

As for trying to see who is all online just simply type /Who All "The Elite" then press enter then it will show who is all online.
Old 05-04-2015, 01:29 PM
Sarnak

Post Recruiting All Over Norrath

Okay all joking aside you don't gotta fill out a application to join us, I would say we are the most laid back guild on the server we help each other we are like a community evolving into a family which is awesome.

So Come On Down This Guild Is Right For You!

The Website if for us to communicate , share info, stories, memories , tips and tricks of all classes ,races etc. So it's not that you gotta wait forever for a guild invite go through the long dragged out filtering process Fk that right.

So we are willingly wanting to help each other so we play our characters better.

As for Old and New Elite's Let's Convert and merge together

As for our skill time and patience is everything

but wisdom is not earned it is taught

Respect is Earned not given.

Rank is a title that has to be earned

Reputation is everything because it has your name beside it.

IMG_20150504_132056045.jpg
Old 05-09-2015, 10:29 AM
Sarnak

Post The Elite Is Recruiting Come on Down Don't Be Shy

Bump for a awesome bunch of people that love EverQuest like everyone else.
Old 05-11-2015, 12:37 AM
Sarnak

Lightbulb Who are we wanting to recruit? All World Wide.

What time zones
are we recruiting for all we want to be a 24/7 / 365 guild for everyone all over the planet.

Too be active from United states, Japan , Sweden, Europe , China, Australia, Canada , All over So if you live in these country's and speak english fairly great.

If not to worry we actually will try to learn your language as well.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Give us a chance to be your new home.

So once we recruit all over the world then we can log on anytime and group with a fellow Elite. we all speak the language EverQuest has to offer.

Exp,Group,Fun, and love the EverQuest game mechanics.

We are accepting applicants, and will give invite's immediately if one of our Officers is on

Portbus
Speedtrapped
Karagos
Mcstabin
Jessiah
Hazzanator
Nessa
Doktr

And myself as the Guild Leader can give you Invites as well on my Main Kishift or any of my other characters have granted Officer status that are spread all over Norrath so I can give you invite on any of the continent.

Hope to hear from you from a PM message me here if you got any questions or find us in game we be glad to answer them as short sweet as possible.
Old 05-11-2015, 09:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What time zones
are we recruiting for all we want to be a 24/7 / 365 guild for everyone all over the planet.

Too be active from United states, Japan , Sweden, Europe , China, Australia, Canada , All over So if you live in these country's and speak english fairly great.

If not to worry we actually will try to learn your language as well.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Give us a chance to be your new home.

So once we recruit all over the world then we can log on anytime and group with a fellow Elite. we all speak the language EverQuest has to offer.

Exp,Group,Fun, and love the EverQuest game mechanics.

We are accepting applicants, and will give invite's immediately if one of our Officers is on

Portbus
Speedtrapped
Karagos
Mcstabin
Jessiah
Hazzanator
Nessa
Doktr

And myself as the Guild Leader can give you Invites as well on my Main Kishift or any of my other characters have granted Officer status that are spread all over Norrath so I can give you invite on any of the continent.

Hope to hear from you from a PM message me here if you got any questions or find us in game we be glad to answer them as short sweet as possible.
Our Website Again is Www.Eliteproject1999.Guildportal.com

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-13-2015, 05:56 AM
Aviak

i understand this is a guild recruitment page, but you are trying way to hard
Old 05-16-2015, 12:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobretti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i understand this is a guild recruitment page, but you are trying way to hard
how should I pursue people I am open to advice? without sounding so aggressive?
Old 05-17-2015, 07:29 PM
Sarnak

Hello All I wish I could edit all these on my thread but apparently we are having forum issues so i gotta keep making more replys sigh..

Anyways alot of activity has been going on since I have been reinstalled as the Guild Leader of The Elite which is my calling anyways.

Let's get down to brass tax here.....
script loading.......

Lol okay we have at least that i can see a daily basis is from 15 to 40 or more on everyday from any hours,days, weekends, time is no factor in this guild Exp is out waiting to plundered by the Massive Guild The Elite

So you really looking for a home, that has Leveling,grouping, helpful all around with tips and tricks of EQ game mechanics don't look any further.

Because our main goals is all have fun, enjoy each others company be a friendly environment then evolve into a family then in our near future we will be a massive casual laid back Raid Squad.

We have a Website Www.Eliteproject1999.guildportal.com
which you don't have to sign up until later.
as long you follow:

the server rules that is all I can ask of you if you get caught it's your own fault
for disobeying and then you loose the opportunity to play on a free classic version of EverQuest 1999 Era.

We also have a TeamSpeak 3 Client Channel once you join us it will be in the /Getguildmotd

or On our Website in Membership sections.

What and who we are recruiting Well as my recruiting message on my main Kishift posts it says We are recruiting anybody from New to EQ , mmo warriors, EQ mac MIA from EQ are welcomed into our server and our Guild T.E. will accept any one into our Guild....
But that is until we reach our capacity of 400+ Elites then we will get a formula to make us split into Raid Squads, Scheduled etc and grouping days, leveling days events etc
So that begin said What else can we persuade you gamers to join us? we are open to advice , options and knowledge of course from any guild will to help us out to expand

as for like Ally's I like Omni they are tight and knowledgeable crew thanks for a Open raid or what we call a PUG pick up group. It made it possible for me to get a piece of my Epic Paladin 1.0 and I got some Paladin Pants.

Maybe we might have our higher lvls raid with you guys more often if that would be possible, of course with your permission.