Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2015, 04:48 PM
Orc

Default TMO Shenanigans

Anyone know why these guys are so rude in-game?

This post goes out to Doomfist, an epic monk in The Mystical Order. Congrats to you for taking the ghoulbane camp when I was camping it, KSing the shin lord, when all I was trying to do was get it for a paladin friend, Sanko.

This has been happening too much lately. Stop KSing people, stop running on top of other peoples camps, and learn to show some self-respect.

This type of behavior ruins the game for everyone. This is actually the 6th time an incident has happened involving TMO for me.
Old 05-11-2015, 01:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlxharville [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This post goes out to Doomfist, an epic monk in The Mystical Order. Congrats to you for taking the ghoulbane camp when I was camping it, KSing the shin lord, when all I was trying to do was get it for a paladin friend, Sanko.

This has been happening too much lately. Stop KSing people, stop running on top of other peoples camps, and learn to show some self-respect.

This type of behavior ruins the game for everyone. This is actually the 6th time an incident has happened involving TMO for me.
Record them. Submit FRAPS, Screenshots, and/or logs to the GMs and TMO leadership.

If you can prove that a member was breaking server rules, they will be disciplined by the leadership and the GMs.
Old 05-11-2015, 01:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlxharville [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You should know already that peasents such as yourself come second to the needs of "Premium Class C" Players such as TMO.

Instead of making this cry baby post you should of just waited till he was done and kept your casual mouth shut.
Old 05-11-2015, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

Wait, Doomfist plays?
Old 05-11-2015, 02:35 PM
Sarnak

Doomfist was brought out of retirement to help plvl Sericx, hence why he's out and about in gukbottom.
Old 05-11-2015, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should know already that peasents such as yourself come second to the needs of "Premium Class C" Players such as TMO.

Instead of making this cry baby post you should of just waited till he was done and kept your casual mouth shut.
Weak, the lack of effort shows. You're becoming an embarrassment to trolls netwide old son. Keep phoning it in like this and your gonna get your union card pulled. We'll see who's crying then.
Old 05-11-2015, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Teach Sericx how to add a pair of 2-digit numbers in his head, instead of using his fingers, while he's at it.
Old 05-11-2015, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Met some decent TMO people. Some rude folks in most guilds, particularly the raiding variety.
Old 05-11-2015, 07:57 PM
Kobold

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-12-2015, 09:25 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieza_Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Record them. Submit FRAPS, Screenshots, and/or logs to the GMs and TMO leadership.

If you can prove that a member was breaking server rules, they will be disciplined by the leadership and the GMs.
How is it even remotely reasonable to Fraps someone taking your camp? Is everyone suppose to be logging their entire game session on the chance that someone is a dickhead?
Closed Thread