Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

View Poll Results: Was nizzar a RMT Kingpin?
Yes 60 51.28%
No 57 48.72%
Voters: 117. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2015, 01:21 PM
Banned

Smile Nizzar

Was nizzar a RMT Kingpin? Vote and decide [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-07-2015, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

This thread is now a poll for is pumped an autistic retard. Vote by posting yes /no
Old 06-07-2015, 01:33 PM
Banned

Nizzar ain't got shit on the AoN marketing that went on in the last few months, among other things Empire related. Fungi staffs, accounts, ect ect.

As Deru and Sirken said, he was small time. If anything, I would have liked to have seen him SUSPENDED for the macroquesting he did during our time PVPing against one another.

After watching that Agatha video of back to back Sow speed after every root, my blood boiled a little. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on the /face I saw him do a few times.

WIth that being said, Nizzar should totally be able to play again just like everyone else that breaks the rules here. Specially if it was "Derubael" heading the movement, the guy was a psycho and dirty as fuck.
Last edited by lite; 06-07-2015 at 01:37 PM..
Old 06-07-2015, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

big claims zero proofs
Old 06-07-2015, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

ya nizzar should be allowed to come back, the majority of the population agree that his accounts definetly deserved a ban but cast treatment for what???? multiple offenders with violations such as rmt and macroquest should be IP blanket banned also then..be fucking consistent for fucks sake
Old 06-07-2015, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ya nizzar should be allowed to come back, the majority of the population agree that his accounts definetly deserved a ban but cast treatment for what???? multiple offenders with violations such as rmt and macroquest should be IP blanket banned also then..be fucking consistent for fucks sake
You realize you just asked for half your guild to be ip banned.
Old 06-07-2015, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You realize you just asked for half your guild to be ip banned.
yeah, it would be fair wouldn't it?
same with empire
its fucking stupid to only use that rule on 1 person because he was such a factor
very inconsistent
Old 06-07-2015, 01:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
big claims zero proofs
Gyno having 3+ AoN's as confirmed by Ksah Chuckslaw "AoN Broker" 2 of which he loaned to Colgate and Chuckslaw..(perfectly normal)

Gongshow having an AoN after 2 weeks of joining Nihilum and now a Fungi Staff, despite having never been awarded either.

Give me the name of people in Goog Guys who are rockin AoN's that were not awarded to them.

For every one you can name(doubt you can name any), I will name 3 in Empire who got AoN's out of nowhere and were never awarded one. I will go first... Vanco, Colgate, Gongshow.

This isn't about going against Empire. It's about showing that there's absolutely 0 reason for Nizzar to be banned seeing as the current leadership has benefited from RMT 5x More.

it is a fucking joke, and that's an understatement.
Last edited by lite; 06-07-2015 at 01:56 PM..
Old 06-07-2015, 02:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gyno having 3+ AoN's as confirmed by Ksah Chuckslaw "AoN Broker" 2 of which he loaned to Colgate and Chuckslaw..(perfectly normal)

Gongshow having an AoN after 2 weeks of joining Nihilum and now a Fungi Staff, despite having never been awarded either.

Give me the name of people in Goog Guys who are rockin AoN's that were not awarded to them.

For every one you can name(doubt you can name any), I will name 3 in Empire who got AoN's out of nowhere and were never awarded one. I will go first... Vanco, Colgate, Gongshow.

This isn't about going against Empire. It's about showing that there's absolutely 0 reason for Nizzar to be banned seeing as the current leadership has benefited from RMT 5x More.
it is a fucking joke, and that's an understatement.
Old 06-07-2015, 02:21 PM
Fire Giant

RMT'er? Yes, kingpin no.