Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2015, 01:06 AM
Banned

Default Saldio, Saryrn, Heaven and Earth Checking In

Hey everyone,

Saying hello from an old-school raider from the Vellious, Luclin, Planes of Power days. I was an off-tank and ultimately a main tank for HnE throughout my career. Recently re-discovered p99 and started making some characters with my brother and old friends. Just wanted to say hi, and to see if anyone remembered me from those days. I hope to see y'all in the days to come.
Old 11-11-2015, 11:34 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewbie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey everyone,

Saying hello from an old-school raider from the Vellious, Luclin, Planes of Power days. I was an off-tank and ultimately a main tank for HnE throughout my career. Recently re-discovered p99 and started making some characters with my brother and old friends. Just wanted to say hi, and to see if anyone remembered me from those days. I hope to see y'all in the days to come.
Welcome pal. A little late, but I just saw this thread. We raided together during the same era. I played a cleric named Neocrono in HnE. I hung out a lot if Cyrano and Sithious in the off hours. I wish I could run into those dudes again. I need to go through my old hard drives and see what kind of screenshots I have stored. I'm sure there are some good times in them. If you need anything just reach out.
Old 11-11-2015, 10:29 PM
Large Bat

Nice. I was briefly in HnE also, and funny that you mentioned Sithious. he and I were part of a close-knit group even after we moved to different guilds, and I would sometimes log him in for raids when he had to leave for work and such. I always taunted him that I was going to give him a surname that he never wanted. Sith was a great guy and a good friend for years, even after quitting EQ.
Old 11-12-2015, 07:23 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by xedia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice. I was briefly in HnE also, and funny that you mentioned Sithious. he and I were part of a close-knit group even after we moved to different guilds, and I would sometimes log him in for raids when he had to leave for work and such. I always taunted him that I was going to give him a surname that he never wanted. Sith was a great guy and a good friend for years, even after quitting EQ.
If you still speak to him let him know Neocrono says what's up and to stop in here some time.
Old 11-12-2015, 07:27 AM
Planar Protector

Hope the OP is still here. A belated welcome if so [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-13-2015, 01:47 PM
Large Bat

Cyrano was a good friend of a couple of my RL friends. Never actually met him, but talked to him a few times. I barely remember the characters I had on that server, I think I was a necro (Kaster Troy) and monk (Kasterz) if I remember correctly.

I always saw HnE, TWC and ToN around but never had the guts to apply. I think mainly because my classes were always the most popular one, so they had plenty. Before I quit I was in GoL I believe.
Old 11-17-2015, 08:00 AM
Planar Protector

Nice to see people from Saryrn. I barely ever hear this server's name. I was playing a rogue back then, named Izmael, in the Titans of Saryrn guild (of which I was the leader for a few months too).

Order of the Phoenix, The War Council, Heaven and Earth, Travelers of Norrath.. Good memories [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also, not to be forgotten, L'Air du Temps, Divine Winds (T_T w~), and ... remember Aspen Warriors?

GoL means Guardians of Light right?
Old 11-17-2015, 08:16 AM
Sarnak

my brother was in order of the ancient dragon for a long time. i was going to app to order of the phoenix but i ended up leaving live behind. my RL Marine buddy Jarneth played with oop. He was only two or threes doors down from me in the barracks and i hold him fully accountable for giving me the EQ bug. My warriors name on live was Lungvin and i had a druid named Dillian. My brother started after me and made a beastlord named Longfangz
Old 11-17-2015, 01:11 PM
Large Bat

Yup, GoL was Guardians of Light. I was originally in this guild back when they were on E'ci but then I started up again on Saryrn after a few RL friends went to the server.

Totally remember Titan's, pretty sure I had a couple in-game friends in that guild. Divine Winds was the Asia guild right? I seem to remember they were always raiding during the off-hours, as well as some of the ToN people. I seem to remember Kitsune from ToN well. Also remember being in Collective Assault for a short while when Spryrt remade a new character, Frogger, and made that guild.

Good times~
Old 11-17-2015, 04:05 PM
Developer

I played Tulain on Saryrn.. as well as Hannah before. Both were druids. My dad was a big raider his wizard was Nizelar.

He was in all the raiding guilds.