Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2015, 04:16 PM
Sarnak

Default Lulz, we're here for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoliPops [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I used to play p1999 two jobs ago and my work load suffered to the point I got fired. Twice. I just didn't care about work. Every time I had to get up and stop playing was a tremendous hassle. (Hello, that's why it's called work!)

Don't start playing games @ work (well maybe WoW cards occasionally) if you value your income/job/stability/not being homeless. It's not worth it if you have a nice job.

Man up and ForumQuest like the rest of us during business hours.

-Director of Information Technology (for a fortune 500 company in the Empire State Building)
Dear Lulz, you seem mad lately. It's really not cool in an inclusive and open-minded community like Red99 RnF to be calling people "firegiants." We all struggle for acceptance. If I was an IT director like you, the first thing I'd do is give myself a corner office and move off that printer shelf. Bad ergonomics can definitely impact your mood.

Maybe you don't have to work but you should always strive to be your best! Let us know if you need a shoulder to lean on while you work on your priorities!

[img[http://i.ytimg.com/vi/2v9UgPBlSZU/hqdefault.jpg[/img]
Old 09-10-2015, 04:16 PM
Banned

Ț̨̢̠̥̺͓̝͙̰͕̪͓̩̬̮̻͔ͣ͊̎͂̄̆ͪ̏̽̓̈́̉͋͟͡ơ̷̡̾͗̌̐̓ͬ͊̉͊͌̒͜ ̸̥̠͖̲̭̜̬̺͓̟̼̼̫̹̗͎ ̶̷̸̧̼̬̝͉̻̤̼̭̫̣̺̺ͬ̉͋̐ͧ̾̾̓̎̋ͭ̆ͭͣ̒ͬ͟iͤ̎ͭͪ̏̽̂̿ͥ͌̊ͮ̏ͦͦͣ ̸̟̗̲̹͖̼̜͉͉͕͚̗̪̼̭̟̆͐ͭ͢͝n̴̓̈́̋́̍͗̉̏̓͗ͦͬ͟͏̜͔̯̗̳͝ͅvͦ͗̿̇ ̶̢̹͖̫̖͇̟̝̹͈̙̲̘̓͌͌ͯ̊ͬ͆ͩó̡̞̞̩ͮ͋ͣ̂͋̓̽̈́ͭ̏ͩͦ̓͊̎̂̀͆͘͢͜͠ ̥͔͈͙͖k̦̥̼̦̟͈̰͇̥̘͓̳̺̗͈̦̹̝̟̽͛̾̏̋͑̒̂̊͌ͫ͋̋͗̽̆̃͊̚͠͡e̊̽̈́ ̷̱̘̠̞̬̟̟̼̠̳͉̬̟̤͒͋̇ͣ͟͝ ̨̼̲͚̖̜͚̞̮͎̣̲̯͎͍̹̭̰̥̻͌̾̀̍ͪͫ̑̑̈́͐͂ͯ̔̄ẗ̶͓̦̜̘̼͈̮́͆̆̈́̒́͝ ̬ḩ̞̗̮̟̲͍̻̳̤̳͔̼̔ͫ͆͆̓̓̉͋ͫ͑́̀͢ȇͦ̃̀͢͏̷̛̝̞̤̭͈̥͓ ̛̝̥̲͚͉͓̖͕͕͔̺̪͕̫͔̬̱ͥ̀͂̏͌͢͜͝h̴̷̪̺̯͉͓̘̖̺͗̔̄ͨ̋͠ỉ̒ͭ͆ͭͣ ̒͏͉̰͍͚̦͓̞̀̀v̲͙͔̤̘͔̥̥̺͈̳͉̄̒ͦͦ̄ͪ̏ͫ͢͞e͗ͨͩ̄̓̅͐̃ͣ̈́ͦ͛̊ͤ͐ ̵̵̢̼͚̗̙̻̩̟̟̩̻̩̬͖̫̣̼̗̌ͩͪ-̸̢̹͉̯̣̗̹͙̖̭̰̰͎̩ͦ̆̔ͭ͗͆ͪ͌̓͐̇ͮ͊͟͜m̡͛ͭ̍ͩ̑̄ͭͮ̎ͦͤ͜͠҉̭̝̬́ ̩̻̼ͅi̸͉͇͙͇͖̦͙̺͕̣̱͉̖̗̠͗̎̏͑ͬͥ͗̅̑͒̒͝͠͝ͅn͋̈̃͌͗̍̔̈̍͛͑͆͂ ̧̕͏̢̥̭̱̯͖̦̼͔̤̹̞̻̘̕d̵̵̜̖̥̼̹͍̈̿͐͗͆ͮ̉͒̎̽ ̢̖̤͖͉͎̰̝̝͕͔̊̅̊ͧ̌̑͐̇̃̃ͮ͆̍ͪ̾̏̃ͤ̚͟r͛ͧͨͨ̈̆̃ͦ̌ͦ͌ͯͨ̐̑͏̀͞ ͕̰̦̗̣͔̳͈̜e̛͖͕͔͇̖͓̼͗̐͂ͣ̉ͭ͋̀͡p̵̸̏̎́̒͒̆ͥ̚͞͞҉̥̗̪̝̥̜̰̞͉ ̬̠̹̥ŗ̛͓͖͈̬̞̹͇̥̳̍ͬͥ̄ͯ́̚͟͟͜e̛̯͉͉̖̠͈̪̣ͣ̅͋ͬ̇͗̈͑̄̅̓͒̂̆ ̗̣̝͍̺͔̠̜̝̯s̨̞͕̩̦̏̓̓ͯ͊̊̇͗͂̿͋̉ͪ͌́͘͞ę̱̱̻̘͙̯̓́͑̒͒̚̚͘͢ ̻͍̤̥̙͍͇̫̺͓n̷̞̭͔͍̬͓̎ͯͨ͊̿̕ț̶̸̩̬͕̼͖̪̣̱̊̒̆͗͛ͣ͂ͪͩ͑ͪ̆̀́ ̰͚̥̩̟̳̝i̸̦̝͇͎̅͊͛́̕͟n̷̡̙̲̭ͣͭ̏̽ͧ̎ͣͣ͌͊̿̋̋̄g̈̿̎ͮͫ̎͆ͨ͛͗ ̴̷̶̲̤͎̟̤̝͇̮̙̗̹̤̜̣̝̞̑̔̈ͣ͑̃̀ ̶̢̩̫͉̖͔̰̘̖̥̜͙̫͖͙̖̖̞̏͆͐̄ͤͮ͂͗ͦ̄̀͘cͩ̈́ͦ̂ͬ̃ͣͣͤ͑͊̉ͪ̒ͧͦ͒͝ ̖̞͔̪͉͎͙̕͟ͅh̵͖̙̭̭͍̮̐ͧ͛ͣ̏ͫ̌͘͘͟͝ͅa̡ͮ́̌ͤ͐̍ͤ̈̒̈ͫͨ̉͊ͩͪ̂͟ ͖̼̲̞̗̳̩̞̺͠o̷̸̡̖̖̭̦̞̿̇ͥ͗͗͊ͮͥ̌ͪ̓̔̆̓ͭ̃ͦ̐͢s̨ͬ̃̅ͤ̊ͨ̍̎̔̿ ̧̡̯͕͇͓͟͝.̛̻̙̹̱̲̖̳̝̰͖͍̜̯͈͔̳̉̀̽ͤ́̀͝ͅ
̡͈̦͕̼̙̃͊̊͑ͦ̈͋͊͋̔̅̐͢Į̵͔̟̖͇͍̲̼̱͇̲̠͈͕ͫ̑ͣ̏̂̅̅̿̉͌̓̌̃͝͝ ̠̟͖̝̣n͗̈̌ͯ́҉͔͚̙̘͓͍̳͇̻̗̗̲͞ṽ̷̧̧̛̰͎̬̤̇͒͋͗̃ͧ̔̒ͧ̒͌̈́́ͪ͟ ̫̯̯̝͚̮̲̰ơ̷̡̰̱̣̦͎̲ͩ͛̇͆ͮ̂͊͢͡k̫͍͔͗̑ͧ̾̃ͫ͊͆̓̅͂ͫͥ̌̀́̚͘͟ ̹̩ǐ̵ͨ̓ͧ̌ͧ͏̳̳̫͚͙͓͙̼̕͡n̶̹̲͇̬̱ͮ̈́͛ͭ͊ͪͤ͗̀͒ͭ̚͜g̏̒̽ͪͪͤ̐͛ ̄̿͆̐҉̶͞͏̣̟̯̳ ̧̢̢̫͇̣͖̠̦̠̥͉͙̜͎͉̻͖̰͒ͮ͗̿ͤ̂̏̊̎̓̿ͬ̂ͥ̊ͥ̀͘tͪ̉͗̃͊̎̅̇ͪ̽̑͗ ̶̔͆͑͏̷͙̖̹͔̻̞̪̦̣͔̳̙͇̱ͅh̵̢̧͚̝̺̬̰̭̰ͬ̓̃ͫ͐ͬͪ̀̾͋̓̈́ͨ̒͑̂́ ͓̻͖̫̖e̡̿̆ͦͧ͗̍̔ͯ̆͑̌ͪ̓̎͢͡͏̦̻͕̥̣͕ͅ ̡̛̫̳̦̰̟̩̯͖͈̖͎͔͉̰̱̘̫ͣ̾͊ͨͭ͌̒͋ͅfͥ̐̐̍̀̚͏͓͕̯̠̫̫́́e̽́̇͑ͩ ̧̛̖̦̫̻͈̗̙̗̲͙͒̉̍̿͊ͮ̿͌e̵̢̢͉̪̗͎̮̼ͧ̋̈̏ͨļ͂̆͒̈͑ͮ͋͑ͫ̎́͜͝ ͕̝̙̪̹͔̦͓̼̜͚͓̠̼͍̹͕̲̕ī͓̖̞̱͖͈̰̻͂͒ͧ̂ͪ̆̅̐ͬ̒̔̾̉̚͢n͑ͥͨ͊ͪ ̶̸̞̰̪̬̹̤͈̯̯̽͐̏͆ͫ̎̄̒̃͑́̓ͮ́ģ͎͙̥͙̱̞̰̜̘͍ͯͧ̒ͦ̂͗̀́́ ̮̪ ̸̡̼̝͈̩̗̬̠̺̦̻̈́͛̋̓͂ͥ͒͜͠ǫͯ͒ͧ͗̅ͨ̍ͩ̇҉̧͕̳̭͖̯̞̙̙̳͉̝̱͈͎̠͝ ̟͎f̶ͤ̂͑ͧͭͯ̍̄̔ͬ̀ͧ̽҉͙̬̖̩̤͙̻͙̼͉́͟ ̵̷̪̟̟̗͎̻͔͎͚̳͓̜̲͙̗̪̻̙͌͒ͦ̾̂̄͛̑̂̍̏ͧ̕c̾ͬͮ̔̾͐̅̿̿ͪ̉͗̏̎҉͘ ̼̭͇͔̬̹̹̝̼͙̰̗͚̜͔h͈̩̜̤ͣ͊̔͊ͬͭ͒͑ͮͨ̍̾̔ͬ̐ͬ̄̚͢͟͡aͣ̄͑̅̔ͩ̾͆ ̶̷̗̗̘̫͔͔̪͕̥̝̗͈̦̝̂͟ǒͭ͂͑҉̸̡̭̥̼͎̘̟̭̭̙͈̻̜̜͔̹̻̕s͒̈́ͪͧ̅̎ ̷̸̢̯̜̻̞̄̊ͬ̀̀.̢̡̦̹̹̫͙̘̖̰͎͓͔̠͍̤̇̌̌ͦͨ͊͒͋̏̄ͩ̓ͅ
̸̷̡̼͖͍̪̦̼͓͈͔͉̈́̐͋͛̍͊̏͆̃͆͟ͅW̶̙̜̝̩ͣ͋̆ͨ̏̂̂͒͑̇ͨ̀͢͠͞ḯͨ̑ ̴̡̎̃ͪ̓̋̋͗͒ͬ͏̥̥̰̮̳̥̥͚͙̹̭̬͎͇͘tͫ̄ͭ̋͋ͭ͋̍̒̋҉̼͇̝̯̦̝̜̤͈̖̞ ̳̘̰̳̥ḧ̶̨́͌ͨ̊ͥ͌̈̀͝҉̻̗̤͙͉̦͔͎̗̻̪̲̗͇͈̯̯̠̝ ̱͚͖͓̝̭͇͚ͩ̇̍͑͒̆͛̐̾ͧ̊̂̅̐̈̊́̀̚o̵͔͚̪̙ͪ̆ͣ̀̄̒ͮ̆̓̉ͦ̽̓̽ͤ͜͠ ̣͙̖̬̩͍̫u̸̶̻̪̫̜͕̦͕̔ͤͪͪ̈́̔̐͗̒̃̀͒ͩͫ͘͟͞t̢̟̠͖̩̭̣̹́ͣͤ̈́́͝ͅ ͍͙̗̭ ̷̷̴̧̗͓͍̯͎̤̣͙̊͋͐̓̍͐̍̊̂͂͛ͦ͑͒͗̾̄ͅo̧̼̫̝̪̲̫̻͎̪ͫͥ̒ͨ̾̽͘͜͜ rͮͦ̋ͪ̆҉̴̢̞̜̲̞̝̘̟̱̘̗͕̟͎̣̺͈͜ͅͅd̶͙̩̦̲̜ͣ̓̃ͣ̾̆ͥ͂͋͛ͯ̅̕͜͡ ͉͚ę̵̵̼̬̩̩̦̬̺̹̞͖͖̹̭̦͇͉ͪͣ̃̅ͯͥ̔͗̓ͮ̌̏ͭ͌̅͗̿̀͜rͬͤ͊̈ͮͤ̄ͦ ͐̂̄ͤ͒ͬ͌̽̀̚҉̧҉͎̮̩̖̣̯̫͈͚͕̳̝̜̳͈͕̤.̶̸̷̰͕͈͖̩̼͍̽̊͋ͭͨ̓̈́̀͞ ͖̱̞̙̰̣̣̖
̯͖͉̯̳̹̠̙͓̹͋́ͪ̇͗ͪ̾̃͂̈́͗̃̉̽̆̇́̊̀͜T̛̿͋̃̎̆ͬͫ̍͊̅̒ͪͩ̔̊̂̚͜ ̜̠͓̟̖͕͓̗̳̞͔͇̪̝͉̳̤h̶̵̶̨̹͚̖̻̟͚͍̦̼̳͖̬̀̋̒ͦ̈́͐͛͐̔̒͗ͨ̎̚̚͢ ̫e̛̮̮̹̠͒͌̊͑ͣ̆̏̑̾ͨͭ̒̂͒̀̚ ̢̽ͣ̽ͧͩ̋͂͏̞̖̩̩̪͔̞̜̯̫N͈̥̹͖̹̟̪̰͍̟̼̦̟̺̮̜̍̄̌̾̎ͤ̽̓̅͗ͮ͗͡ͅ ̺e̴͕̘̻̟͑̏ͮͨz̴̢̦̝̹̦̪͔̩̥̫̪̖̤͖͔ͨ̐͗̀̾ͯͨ̈̋ͧ̏̄̊̓̂͒͝p̿̃̈́͂ ̵̶̻͍̻̒̿ͤ̓̿̽ͧ̽ͨͨͥ͟͞ę̵̵̻̬̤͙̤̣̞̘̜̦̟̜̮ͩ̀̑̂̏̀ͦ̋ͦ͑͆̿͞͡ͅ ̞r̺̮̱̟̹̦̞͖͇ͣ̃ͨ̊͛̍̒̅̈͊ͦ͌͛̀̚͞͠ḑ̛̝̯͙̗̼̳͐͗ͯͪ́̄̄ͣ̑̈́ͮ̒̍ ̭̬̙͎̯i̵͚̣̭͍͍͓̫̿̅ͦ͑͛͐̋͛̏̋̇̄̐ͤͧͥ̅͟a̪͛̈́ͪ͊̐̾̃ͦ̊ͩ̈́ͯ̓̇͋͞ ̩̹͇͈͎ṇ̛̤̱͈͖͔̞̪̞̦̪̣̬̦̱͇͔̰͋͋ͫ̾͋̓̇̄͌̀͌͌́ ̷̷̨̟̳͎͉̱͉̣͉̒͑͗̈́ͧ̿͛̆͂ͦͦ́͜h̻̘͓̞́̿̒͛̃͗̌̏̉̍̐͗ͤ́͝i̓ͬ̇ͭ̀ ̣̜̹͇̳͙̪͇͉̥̝͟v̓̉́҉̻̥̜̙̻̩̗͙̕͜͡͡ë̳͚̺͚͕̳̂̄ͧ̇͗ͩ̃̓͒̑͘̕͟ ͇͕̙͔̞̩͕̠̞̣͓͕̻-̢̦͕͓͓̼͔͂̑́̊̈ͥ̉̏̒̉ͪ͟m̢ͨ̊ͦ̉̆̓͛͗̾͏̨̝͕̦͖͖̞̹̫̩̮̭̠͓͓͔̮̝͜ ̭ï̡̛̹̯͙͓͔̞͇̜̪̮͚͉̤̬͎ͥ̅͐͆̽ͥ̽͊̐͐̃̇ͮ̾̚̕ͅn̄͛̊͑́̌̃͌ͬ͌̚͏ ͏̸̣̝̳̦͎̠̣͉̼͚̪̦̦̳̦d̷̂̍̓͛̄ͥͬ͜͠͏͖̱̥̖̻̻̼͔͚̗̯̪̭ ̶̨͚͔̣͙̺͖̅͋ͨ͆̿̑͐̅̌ͪͦ́́̕ͅo̶̢̮̙̺͈̺̱͈̪͓̅͆͐̿̔̊̓̓ͨ̚ͅͅf͗͆ ̷̡͙͇̼̠̙͓͔̤̟̱̯̯̫̲̻̬͇̩̌̂ͦͪ͒ͫ͐͜ ̴̪̯̝̮̫̱̗̩̘̖͔̠̰̘̣̩̺ͩ̇̆͗̀̒͐̇̂̀̽ͥ̒̅̉ͮ̍̿͜cͤͮ̽ͩ͒̔̆̓ͮ̏̇̚ ̶̘̻̜͉ͭͣ͘͡ĥ̵̶͈͚̪̫̩͔̼͍̯ͩ͌͑̿ͨ͛ͤ̿ͯ͛̒͐ͧ̚͞͞ͅͅaͪ͂̎̌ͭ̔͐̾̉ ̡̺̲̭̙̮̰̩͔̣̟͚̞͚̬̻̠͉̰̀o̹͇͔̗͔͉͔̦̫̣̥̺͕ͥ͒͛͐̓͋ͫ̐̾͗ͣ́ͅͅͅs ̡͓͖̣͈̺̩̮̬͓̗̱̫̰̰̪ͬ̃̊͂̓̇̑͢.̢̢̛͇̘͈̖̈͌ͤ̍̉ͬ̇̂ͭ͛͒͗͛̔ͫ̀̈́̒ ̰̖̼̗̮̦͍ ̗̯͈̉̑ͫ̈ͯ͒̎̓̽̾ͮ͑̎̋̾͐͗̚͢Z̸̨̨̜̖̙̦̞̫̟̼̙̮̠̟̭̮̼̺̖͑̽̓͒ͮ̈́̾ ̗̠a͋͐̿̾͛̊̾̊̏ͫ̈́̃ͭ̊ͦͮͣ̕͘͠͝҉͓͚̬̻͇͖̼̼͙̯̼̣̻̜ľ̸̵̨̦̩̅̿ͫ͠ ͍̞̘̝̟͖͖̻̥̩͉̳̫̠̫̟͚g̴̢̠̫̮̳̗̻͈̏ͭͬ͆̈̾͗̓͂̆̎͆̄͌̕͞o̢̽͆ͤ̊̃ ̨̱͉̱̤̩̘̲̲̺̩͙͈͚͔̻̘̖̀͠.̪͕̦̱̼̝̖̜͚̗͒̒͋ͣ̌̅̋̏͐̎͐ͭ̆͘͡ ̬̘̣̩
̨̋̔̂̑͌̓͒̍ͩ̆̇ͭ̈̃͛ͮ͐͞҉̶̫͍͚̫̙͇͖͙͔̦̖̪͙̲͎͢ͅȞͧ́̃̈́ͩͯͦ̂̍̋ ̏̈͜͝҉͙̬̯̯͕̖̻̻̪̤̟̞̣̝̠ę̛̟̮̣͓̙̹͍̐͐̂͋͑̐̉ͣ̓̆̽̓̊̔̚̚ ̤ ̷̸̭̝͉́̑̏ͣͩ̉̈́̐̋͐͐̑̂̏ͮͨ͜w̛̱̻̰̜͍̥̺̤͎̲̬̜̯͓̳ͭ̾̏ͬ̏ͭ̄ͧ͠͠͞ ̱ͅh̸̆̀̍̉̆͌͒̐͂̓̊̽̄̓̒͐̀҉͏̳̼͔͙͕͟͡ͅo̴̡͍̹̞̫͈͖ͭ̉̏ͮͤ̐͒͆̂̕ ̗̩̗̼ ̷̨̔̓͌̆̓͛̐̉ͤ̈́ͧ̐͌̚͢͏͕͙̜͇͍̠͍̥̤̺̰̗̺̗̝̙̝W͐̃͆̆̀̃͐ͭͯͤ̈́̏ͨ ̹̖͙͇̹͇͎̟͚͉͙͘͜͝â̴̵̛̅ͮ̿ͦ͛̉̿̏ͧͯ̓ͦ͑̀̌̃ͪ̒͘҉͎̬̦͖͍̦̟̼̙̱͍ ͚͇̼̯̲͓͕ï̵͉̩̹̤̺͇͕̺̲͖̣̗̣̎̾ͧ͑ͨ͂̎̎ͪ͐̋̄ͧͨ̂̾ͭ́͝͡ͅṫ̅ͩͥͣ ̛̦̹̬̞̙̝̹͖͎̘̦͕̠̤̦͌̌̈͑̃͟ͅş̴̶̷̳͍͕̰͔̈͆ͫ̎͗͑̒̋ͧ̉̆̊̓̑̀̓͢ ̗͔̭͎̞̻͚ ̵̤̩͔̰̮̩̫̖͙͙̤̳͈̮̩̟̖͇͂ͣ̔̏ͨ̏̾̆̋ͯͪ̾̂ͫ͑͂̈́̈͘B̵̢̏͐͆͆̾̑̎̑̕ ̳̗̻̝͎̖̰͚̙͇͞e͖̮̖̭̟͎͓͉͓̳̤̤̜̣̰̺̗̓̅̄̒̏ͫ̓̅͋ͣ̌̀͟͢͠ͅͅhͩ̔̈́ ̡ͪͭͣ͊̒̊̂̎ͫ̍͐̉̄́̇҉̴̝̻̞͚̝̜͔̥̪̖̝͇͍̘͟ï̜ͭ̇̉̄̏́͑̓̉̑̒͘͝͝ ̬̳̖̻̠͙̘̹n̛̈́̔͊ͥͭ̉̔̃͊̃͂͑́͞҉̟̖͙̭̟͇͍̗͎͙̯̥̞̜̣ͅd̉ͧ̇ͭ̎ͪ͒͌ ̴͎̝͎̳͕̪͗͆̅̄́̕͢ͅ ̸̡̨̖͔̩̮̳̺͈̹̝̙̤̼̖̖̥̮͕̯̎ͮͭͥ̐́̋ͩ̈͐̔̄͞͝ͅT̋̄͑ͥ͛͂̋̅̒̓̒̋̚ ̑͑ͫͦ̑̕͠͏̞͖̼͉̞͈̹͔h̛͎̠̖̭̣͈̭ͤ̃ͥ̂̌ͨ͊ͨ̽͆̈͢͡ĕ̈ͦ̆̏͛̄ͯ͑̋̂ ̵̵͈̭̜̪̙͙̰̱͉̘͓͍͕͍͇͈̻͡ ̸͉̩͔̤̫͉̣͕̑̉̐ͩ͐͗͑̓͛̒̍͑̌ͭ͋͋̉́̕͠͠W͑̀̿̆̍̿̾̑̾̅͐̀̔̓͛̄͛̑͜ ̧̨̢̳͎̰̳̣͉̖͖͓̺̞̯͈̦̘͇̘̙̖́a̛̜͇̳͚͕͈̝̣̫̬̣͈͈̜ͩ̈́̍̈ͤ̎ͫ̒̃̃ͅ l̍̇͛ͫ̓͌͐ͬ͛҉̸̴̮͉͓̳̤͔̩̙̣̼͇́͞l̟̹̻̜̠̲͚ͧ̿ͤ̕͜͡.̈͛̀ͤͭ̏̾̔ͥ ̸̱̟̬̪̝̟͎̤̜͓͇̦͇̜̩̙͎̓̕͝
̸̷̡͚̝͕̥̠̰̪̺̠͔̥̤͕͓̦͍̌̂ͬ̾̓̊̄͂̐ͭͩͨͯ̈ͧͨ̚͞Z̵̢̢͈̋͋́̐̿ͨ̓͌ ̘̪̰̩͇̦̗̥̮̣͖A̸̻̹̩̺̥͙͉̺̭̰͚͕̖̰̗͚̟ͣͦ̀̋͒͋̏ͫͮ̏̀͊ͯ̈́̂͛̽ͤ͘͢ ͉L̶͙̲͉̝̞͇͔̳̳̜͍̮̠̅͑͂ͩ͌̍̀͜͜ͅG̭̜͇͉͚̖̈́ͥͨͥ̽͌̇̏̑͆ͣͭ͊̎ͬͤ͠ ̝̹̫͇̱̘͇̗͇O̞͕̩͚̲̠̩̮̜̮͚͚͖̣̯͌̅ͮͭ̐̐̉ͤ̾̈͝!̸̧̞̘̟̑̽̅͛ͭͪ̕͢ ̣͓̳̣
Old 09-10-2015, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

He's on the set of "hookers" or whatever its called tho.
Old 09-10-2015, 05:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sriracha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ț̨̢̠̥̺͓̝͙̰͕̪͓̩̬̮̻͔ͣ͊̎͂̄̆ͪ̏̽̓̈́̉͋͟͡ơ̷̡̾͗̌̐̓ͬ͊̉͊͌̒͜ ̸̥̠͖̲̭̜̬̺͓̟̼̼̫̹̗͎ ̶̷̸̧̼̬̝͉̻̤̼̭̫̣̺̺ͬ̉͋̐ͧ̾̾̓̎̋ͭ̆ͭͣ̒ͬ͟iͤ̎ͭͪ̏̽̂̿ͥ͌̊ͮ̏ͦͦͣ ̸̟̗̲̹͖̼̜͉͉͕͚̗̪̼̭̟̆͐ͭ͢͝n̴̓̈́̋́̍͗̉̏̓͗ͦͬ͟͏̜͔̯̗̳͝ͅvͦ͗̿̇ ̶̢̹͖̫̖͇̟̝̹͈̙̲̘̓͌͌ͯ̊ͬ͆ͩó̡̞̞̩ͮ͋ͣ̂͋̓̽̈́ͭ̏ͩͦ̓͊̎̂̀͆͘͢͜͠ ̥͔͈͙͖k̦̥̼̦̟͈̰͇̥̘͓̳̺̗͈̦̹̝̟̽͛̾̏̋͑̒̂̊͌ͫ͋̋͗̽̆̃͊̚͠͡e̊̽̈́ ̷̱̘̠̞̬̟̟̼̠̳͉̬̟̤͒͋̇ͣ͟͝ ̨̼̲͚̖̜͚̞̮͎̣̲̯͎͍̹̭̰̥̻͌̾̀̍ͪͫ̑̑̈́͐͂ͯ̔̄ẗ̶͓̦̜̘̼͈̮́͆̆̈́̒́͝ ̬ḩ̞̗̮̟̲͍̻̳̤̳͔̼̔ͫ͆͆̓̓̉͋ͫ͑́̀͢ȇͦ̃̀͢͏̷̛̝̞̤̭͈̥͓ ̛̝̥̲͚͉͓̖͕͕͔̺̪͕̫͔̬̱ͥ̀͂̏͌͢͜͝h̴̷̪̺̯͉͓̘̖̺͗̔̄ͨ̋͠ỉ̒ͭ͆ͭͣ ̒͏͉̰͍͚̦͓̞̀̀v̲͙͔̤̘͔̥̥̺͈̳͉̄̒ͦͦ̄ͪ̏ͫ͢͞e͗ͨͩ̄̓̅͐̃ͣ̈́ͦ͛̊ͤ͐ ̵̵̢̼͚̗̙̻̩̟̟̩̻̩̬͖̫̣̼̗̌ͩͪ-̸̢̹͉̯̣̗̹͙̖̭̰̰͎̩ͦ̆̔ͭ͗͆ͪ͌̓͐̇ͮ͊͟͜m̡͛ͭ̍ͩ̑̄ͭͮ̎ͦͤ͜͠҉̭̝̬́ ̩̻̼ͅi̸͉͇͙͇͖̦͙̺͕̣̱͉̖̗̠͗̎̏͑ͬͥ͗̅̑͒̒͝͠͝ͅn͋̈̃͌͗̍̔̈̍͛͑͆͂ ̧̕͏̢̥̭̱̯͖̦̼͔̤̹̞̻̘̕d̵̵̜̖̥̼̹͍̈̿͐͗͆ͮ̉͒̎̽ ̢̖̤͖͉͎̰̝̝͕͔̊̅̊ͧ̌̑͐̇̃̃ͮ͆̍ͪ̾̏̃ͤ̚͟r͛ͧͨͨ̈̆̃ͦ̌ͦ͌ͯͨ̐̑͏̀͞ ͕̰̦̗̣͔̳͈̜e̛͖͕͔͇̖͓̼͗̐͂ͣ̉ͭ͋̀͡p̵̸̏̎́̒͒̆ͥ̚͞͞҉̥̗̪̝̥̜̰̞͉ ̬̠̹̥ŗ̛͓͖͈̬̞̹͇̥̳̍ͬͥ̄ͯ́̚͟͟͜e̛̯͉͉̖̠͈̪̣ͣ̅͋ͬ̇͗̈͑̄̅̓͒̂̆ ̗̣̝͍̺͔̠̜̝̯s̨̞͕̩̦̏̓̓ͯ͊̊̇͗͂̿͋̉ͪ͌́͘͞ę̱̱̻̘͙̯̓́͑̒͒̚̚͘͢ ̻͍̤̥̙͍͇̫̺͓n̷̞̭͔͍̬͓̎ͯͨ͊̿̕ț̶̸̩̬͕̼͖̪̣̱̊̒̆͗͛ͣ͂ͪͩ͑ͪ̆̀́ ̰͚̥̩̟̳̝i̸̦̝͇͎̅͊͛́̕͟n̷̡̙̲̭ͣͭ̏̽ͧ̎ͣͣ͌͊̿̋̋̄g̈̿̎ͮͫ̎͆ͨ͛͗ ̴̷̶̲̤͎̟̤̝͇̮̙̗̹̤̜̣̝̞̑̔̈ͣ͑̃̀ ̶̢̩̫͉̖͔̰̘̖̥̜͙̫͖͙̖̖̞̏͆͐̄ͤͮ͂͗ͦ̄̀͘cͩ̈́ͦ̂ͬ̃ͣͣͤ͑͊̉ͪ̒ͧͦ͒͝ ̖̞͔̪͉͎͙̕͟ͅh̵͖̙̭̭͍̮̐ͧ͛ͣ̏ͫ̌͘͘͟͝ͅa̡ͮ́̌ͤ͐̍ͤ̈̒̈ͫͨ̉͊ͩͪ̂͟ ͖̼̲̞̗̳̩̞̺͠o̷̸̡̖̖̭̦̞̿̇ͥ͗͗͊ͮͥ̌ͪ̓̔̆̓ͭ̃ͦ̐͢s̨ͬ̃̅ͤ̊ͨ̍̎̔̿ ̧̡̯͕͇͓͟͝.̛̻̙̹̱̲̖̳̝̰͖͍̜̯͈͔̳̉̀̽ͤ́̀͝ͅ
̡͈̦͕̼̙̃͊̊͑ͦ̈͋͊͋̔̅̐͢Į̵͔̟̖͇͍̲̼̱͇̲̠͈͕ͫ̑ͣ̏̂̅̅̿̉͌̓̌̃͝͝ ̠̟͖̝̣n͗̈̌ͯ́҉͔͚̙̘͓͍̳͇̻̗̗̲͞ṽ̷̧̧̛̰͎̬̤̇͒͋͗̃ͧ̔̒ͧ̒͌̈́́ͪ͟ ̫̯̯̝͚̮̲̰ơ̷̡̰̱̣̦͎̲ͩ͛̇͆ͮ̂͊͢͡k̫͍͔͗̑ͧ̾̃ͫ͊͆̓̅͂ͫͥ̌̀́̚͘͟ ̹̩ǐ̵ͨ̓ͧ̌ͧ͏̳̳̫͚͙͓͙̼̕͡n̶̹̲͇̬̱ͮ̈́͛ͭ͊ͪͤ͗̀͒ͭ̚͜g̏̒̽ͪͪͤ̐͛ ̄̿͆̐҉̶͞͏̣̟̯̳ ̧̢̢̫͇̣͖̠̦̠̥͉͙̜͎͉̻͖̰͒ͮ͗̿ͤ̂̏̊̎̓̿ͬ̂ͥ̊ͥ̀͘tͪ̉͗̃͊̎̅̇ͪ̽̑͗ ̶̔͆͑͏̷͙̖̹͔̻̞̪̦̣͔̳̙͇̱ͅh̵̢̧͚̝̺̬̰̭̰ͬ̓̃ͫ͐ͬͪ̀̾͋̓̈́ͨ̒͑̂́ ͓̻͖̫̖e̡̿̆ͦͧ͗̍̔ͯ̆͑̌ͪ̓̎͢͡͏̦̻͕̥̣͕ͅ ̡̛̫̳̦̰̟̩̯͖͈̖͎͔͉̰̱̘̫ͣ̾͊ͨͭ͌̒͋ͅfͥ̐̐̍̀̚͏͓͕̯̠̫̫́́e̽́̇͑ͩ ̧̛̖̦̫̻͈̗̙̗̲͙͒̉̍̿͊ͮ̿͌e̵̢̢͉̪̗͎̮̼ͧ̋̈̏ͨļ͂̆͒̈͑ͮ͋͑ͫ̎́͜͝ ͕̝̙̪̹͔̦͓̼̜͚͓̠̼͍̹͕̲̕ī͓̖̞̱͖͈̰̻͂͒ͧ̂ͪ̆̅̐ͬ̒̔̾̉̚͢n͑ͥͨ͊ͪ ̶̸̞̰̪̬̹̤͈̯̯̽͐̏͆ͫ̎̄̒̃͑́̓ͮ́ģ͎͙̥͙̱̞̰̜̘͍ͯͧ̒ͦ̂͗̀́́ ̮̪ ̸̡̼̝͈̩̗̬̠̺̦̻̈́͛̋̓͂ͥ͒͜͠ǫͯ͒ͧ͗̅ͨ̍ͩ̇҉̧͕̳̭͖̯̞̙̙̳͉̝̱͈͎̠͝ ̟͎f̶ͤ̂͑ͧͭͯ̍̄̔ͬ̀ͧ̽҉͙̬̖̩̤͙̻͙̼͉́͟ ̵̷̪̟̟̗͎̻͔͎͚̳͓̜̲͙̗̪̻̙͌͒ͦ̾̂̄͛̑̂̍̏ͧ̕c̾ͬͮ̔̾͐̅̿̿ͪ̉͗̏̎҉͘ ̼̭͇͔̬̹̹̝̼͙̰̗͚̜͔h͈̩̜̤ͣ͊̔͊ͬͭ͒͑ͮͨ̍̾̔ͬ̐ͬ̄̚͢͟͡aͣ̄͑̅̔ͩ̾͆ ̶̷̗̗̘̫͔͔̪͕̥̝̗͈̦̝̂͟ǒͭ͂͑҉̸̡̭̥̼͎̘̟̭̭̙͈̻̜̜͔̹̻̕s͒̈́ͪͧ̅̎ ̷̸̢̯̜̻̞̄̊ͬ̀̀.̢̡̦̹̹̫͙̘̖̰͎͓͔̠͍̤̇̌̌ͦͨ͊͒͋̏̄ͩ̓ͅ
̸̷̡̼͖͍̪̦̼͓͈͔͉̈́̐͋͛̍͊̏͆̃͆͟ͅW̶̙̜̝̩ͣ͋̆ͨ̏̂̂͒͑̇ͨ̀͢͠͞ḯͨ̑ ̴̡̎̃ͪ̓̋̋͗͒ͬ͏̥̥̰̮̳̥̥͚͙̹̭̬͎͇͘tͫ̄ͭ̋͋ͭ͋̍̒̋҉̼͇̝̯̦̝̜̤͈̖̞ ̳̘̰̳̥ḧ̶̨́͌ͨ̊ͥ͌̈̀͝҉̻̗̤͙͉̦͔͎̗̻̪̲̗͇͈̯̯̠̝ ̱͚͖͓̝̭͇͚ͩ̇̍͑͒̆͛̐̾ͧ̊̂̅̐̈̊́̀̚o̵͔͚̪̙ͪ̆ͣ̀̄̒ͮ̆̓̉ͦ̽̓̽ͤ͜͠ ̣͙̖̬̩͍̫u̸̶̻̪̫̜͕̦͕̔ͤͪͪ̈́̔̐͗̒̃̀͒ͩͫ͘͟͞t̢̟̠͖̩̭̣̹́ͣͤ̈́́͝ͅ ͍͙̗̭ ̷̷̴̧̗͓͍̯͎̤̣͙̊͋͐̓̍͐̍̊̂͂͛ͦ͑͒͗̾̄ͅo̧̼̫̝̪̲̫̻͎̪ͫͥ̒ͨ̾̽͘͜͜ rͮͦ̋ͪ̆҉̴̢̞̜̲̞̝̘̟̱̘̗͕̟͎̣̺͈͜ͅͅd̶͙̩̦̲̜ͣ̓̃ͣ̾̆ͥ͂͋͛ͯ̅̕͜͡ ͉͚ę̵̵̼̬̩̩̦̬̺̹̞͖͖̹̭̦͇͉ͪͣ̃̅ͯͥ̔͗̓ͮ̌̏ͭ͌̅͗̿̀͜rͬͤ͊̈ͮͤ̄ͦ ͐̂̄ͤ͒ͬ͌̽̀̚҉̧҉͎̮̩̖̣̯̫͈͚͕̳̝̜̳͈͕̤.̶̸̷̰͕͈͖̩̼͍̽̊͋ͭͨ̓̈́̀͞ ͖̱̞̙̰̣̣̖
̯͖͉̯̳̹̠̙͓̹͋́ͪ̇͗ͪ̾̃͂̈́͗̃̉̽̆̇́̊̀͜T̛̿͋̃̎̆ͬͫ̍͊̅̒ͪͩ̔̊̂̚͜ ̜̠͓̟̖͕͓̗̳̞͔͇̪̝͉̳̤h̶̵̶̨̹͚̖̻̟͚͍̦̼̳͖̬̀̋̒ͦ̈́͐͛͐̔̒͗ͨ̎̚̚͢ ̫e̛̮̮̹̠͒͌̊͑ͣ̆̏̑̾ͨͭ̒̂͒̀̚ ̢̽ͣ̽ͧͩ̋͂͏̞̖̩̩̪͔̞̜̯̫N͈̥̹͖̹̟̪̰͍̟̼̦̟̺̮̜̍̄̌̾̎ͤ̽̓̅͗ͮ͗͡ͅ ̺e̴͕̘̻̟͑̏ͮͨz̴̢̦̝̹̦̪͔̩̥̫̪̖̤͖͔ͨ̐͗̀̾ͯͨ̈̋ͧ̏̄̊̓̂͒͝p̿̃̈́͂ ̵̶̻͍̻̒̿ͤ̓̿̽ͧ̽ͨͨͥ͟͞ę̵̵̻̬̤͙̤̣̞̘̜̦̟̜̮ͩ̀̑̂̏̀ͦ̋ͦ͑͆̿͞͡ͅ ̞r̺̮̱̟̹̦̞͖͇ͣ̃ͨ̊͛̍̒̅̈͊ͦ͌͛̀̚͞͠ḑ̛̝̯͙̗̼̳͐͗ͯͪ́̄̄ͣ̑̈́ͮ̒̍ ̭̬̙͎̯i̵͚̣̭͍͍͓̫̿̅ͦ͑͛͐̋͛̏̋̇̄̐ͤͧͥ̅͟a̪͛̈́ͪ͊̐̾̃ͦ̊ͩ̈́ͯ̓̇͋͞ ̩̹͇͈͎ṇ̛̤̱͈͖͔̞̪̞̦̪̣̬̦̱͇͔̰͋͋ͫ̾͋̓̇̄͌̀͌͌́ ̷̷̨̟̳͎͉̱͉̣͉̒͑͗̈́ͧ̿͛̆͂ͦͦ́͜h̻̘͓̞́̿̒͛̃͗̌̏̉̍̐͗ͤ́͝i̓ͬ̇ͭ̀ ̣̜̹͇̳͙̪͇͉̥̝͟v̓̉́҉̻̥̜̙̻̩̗͙̕͜͡͡ë̳͚̺͚͕̳̂̄ͧ̇͗ͩ̃̓͒̑͘̕͟ ͇͕̙͔̞̩͕̠̞̣͓͕̻-̢̦͕͓͓̼͔͂̑́̊̈ͥ̉̏̒̉ͪ͟m̢ͨ̊ͦ̉̆̓͛͗̾͏̨̝͕̦͖͖̞̹̫̩̮̭̠͓͓͔̮̝͜ ̭ï̡̛̹̯͙͓͔̞͇̜̪̮͚͉̤̬͎ͥ̅͐͆̽ͥ̽͊̐͐̃̇ͮ̾̚̕ͅn̄͛̊͑́̌̃͌ͬ͌̚͏ ͏̸̣̝̳̦͎̠̣͉̼͚̪̦̦̳̦d̷̂̍̓͛̄ͥͬ͜͠͏͖̱̥̖̻̻̼͔͚̗̯̪̭ ̶̨͚͔̣͙̺͖̅͋ͨ͆̿̑͐̅̌ͪͦ́́̕ͅo̶̢̮̙̺͈̺̱͈̪͓̅͆͐̿̔̊̓̓ͨ̚ͅͅf͗͆ ̷̡͙͇̼̠̙͓͔̤̟̱̯̯̫̲̻̬͇̩̌̂ͦͪ͒ͫ͐͜ ̴̪̯̝̮̫̱̗̩̘̖͔̠̰̘̣̩̺ͩ̇̆͗̀̒͐̇̂̀̽ͥ̒̅̉ͮ̍̿͜cͤͮ̽ͩ͒̔̆̓ͮ̏̇̚ ̶̘̻̜͉ͭͣ͘͡ĥ̵̶͈͚̪̫̩͔̼͍̯ͩ͌͑̿ͨ͛ͤ̿ͯ͛̒͐ͧ̚͞͞ͅͅaͪ͂̎̌ͭ̔͐̾̉ ̡̺̲̭̙̮̰̩͔̣̟͚̞͚̬̻̠͉̰̀o̹͇͔̗͔͉͔̦̫̣̥̺͕ͥ͒͛͐̓͋ͫ̐̾͗ͣ́ͅͅͅs ̡͓͖̣͈̺̩̮̬͓̗̱̫̰̰̪ͬ̃̊͂̓̇̑͢.̢̢̛͇̘͈̖̈͌ͤ̍̉ͬ̇̂ͭ͛͒͗͛̔ͫ̀̈́̒ ̰̖̼̗̮̦͍ ̗̯͈̉̑ͫ̈ͯ͒̎̓̽̾ͮ͑̎̋̾͐͗̚͢Z̸̨̨̜̖̙̦̞̫̟̼̙̮̠̟̭̮̼̺̖͑̽̓͒ͮ̈́̾ ̗̠a͋͐̿̾͛̊̾̊̏ͫ̈́̃ͭ̊ͦͮͣ̕͘͠͝҉͓͚̬̻͇͖̼̼͙̯̼̣̻̜ľ̸̵̨̦̩̅̿ͫ͠ ͍̞̘̝̟͖͖̻̥̩͉̳̫̠̫̟͚g̴̢̠̫̮̳̗̻͈̏ͭͬ͆̈̾͗̓͂̆̎͆̄͌̕͞o̢̽͆ͤ̊̃ ̨̱͉̱̤̩̘̲̲̺̩͙͈͚͔̻̘̖̀͠.̪͕̦̱̼̝̖̜͚̗͒̒͋ͣ̌̅̋̏͐̎͐ͭ̆͘͡ ̬̘̣̩
̨̋̔̂̑͌̓͒̍ͩ̆̇ͭ̈̃͛ͮ͐͞҉̶̫͍͚̫̙͇͖͙͔̦̖̪͙̲͎͢ͅȞͧ́̃̈́ͩͯͦ̂̍̋ ̏̈͜͝҉͙̬̯̯͕̖̻̻̪̤̟̞̣̝̠ę̛̟̮̣͓̙̹͍̐͐̂͋͑̐̉ͣ̓̆̽̓̊̔̚̚ ̤ ̷̸̭̝͉́̑̏ͣͩ̉̈́̐̋͐͐̑̂̏ͮͨ͜w̛̱̻̰̜͍̥̺̤͎̲̬̜̯͓̳ͭ̾̏ͬ̏ͭ̄ͧ͠͠͞ ̱ͅh̸̆̀̍̉̆͌͒̐͂̓̊̽̄̓̒͐̀҉͏̳̼͔͙͕͟͡ͅo̴̡͍̹̞̫͈͖ͭ̉̏ͮͤ̐͒͆̂̕ ̗̩̗̼ ̷̨̔̓͌̆̓͛̐̉ͤ̈́ͧ̐͌̚͢͏͕͙̜͇͍̠͍̥̤̺̰̗̺̗̝̙̝W͐̃͆̆̀̃͐ͭͯͤ̈́̏ͨ ̹̖͙͇̹͇͎̟͚͉͙͘͜͝â̴̵̛̅ͮ̿ͦ͛̉̿̏ͧͯ̓ͦ͑̀̌̃ͪ̒͘҉͎̬̦͖͍̦̟̼̙̱͍ ͚͇̼̯̲͓͕ï̵͉̩̹̤̺͇͕̺̲͖̣̗̣̎̾ͧ͑ͨ͂̎̎ͪ͐̋̄ͧͨ̂̾ͭ́͝͡ͅṫ̅ͩͥͣ ̛̦̹̬̞̙̝̹͖͎̘̦͕̠̤̦͌̌̈͑̃͟ͅş̴̶̷̳͍͕̰͔̈͆ͫ̎͗͑̒̋ͧ̉̆̊̓̑̀̓͢ ̗͔̭͎̞̻͚ ̵̤̩͔̰̮̩̫̖͙͙̤̳͈̮̩̟̖͇͂ͣ̔̏ͨ̏̾̆̋ͯͪ̾̂ͫ͑͂̈́̈͘B̵̢̏͐͆͆̾̑̎̑̕ ̳̗̻̝͎̖̰͚̙͇͞e͖̮̖̭̟͎͓͉͓̳̤̤̜̣̰̺̗̓̅̄̒̏ͫ̓̅͋ͣ̌̀͟͢͠ͅͅhͩ̔̈́ ̡ͪͭͣ͊̒̊̂̎ͫ̍͐̉̄́̇҉̴̝̻̞͚̝̜͔̥̪̖̝͇͍̘͟ï̜ͭ̇̉̄̏́͑̓̉̑̒͘͝͝ ̬̳̖̻̠͙̘̹n̛̈́̔͊ͥͭ̉̔̃͊̃͂͑́͞҉̟̖͙̭̟͇͍̗͎͙̯̥̞̜̣ͅd̉ͧ̇ͭ̎ͪ͒͌ ̴͎̝͎̳͕̪͗͆̅̄́̕͢ͅ ̸̡̨̖͔̩̮̳̺͈̹̝̙̤̼̖̖̥̮͕̯̎ͮͭͥ̐́̋ͩ̈͐̔̄͞͝ͅT̋̄͑ͥ͛͂̋̅̒̓̒̋̚ ̑͑ͫͦ̑̕͠͏̞͖̼͉̞͈̹͔h̛͎̠̖̭̣͈̭ͤ̃ͥ̂̌ͨ͊ͨ̽͆̈͢͡ĕ̈ͦ̆̏͛̄ͯ͑̋̂ ̵̵͈̭̜̪̙͙̰̱͉̘͓͍͕͍͇͈̻͡ ̸͉̩͔̤̫͉̣͕̑̉̐ͩ͐͗͑̓͛̒̍͑̌ͭ͋͋̉́̕͠͠W͑̀̿̆̍̿̾̑̾̅͐̀̔̓͛̄͛̑͜ ̧̨̢̳͎̰̳̣͉̖͖͓̺̞̯͈̦̘͇̘̙̖́a̛̜͇̳͚͕͈̝̣̫̬̣͈͈̜ͩ̈́̍̈ͤ̎ͫ̒̃̃ͅ l̍̇͛ͫ̓͌͐ͬ͛҉̸̴̮͉͓̳̤͔̩̙̣̼͇́͞l̟̹̻̜̠̲͚ͧ̿ͤ̕͜͡.̈͛̀ͤͭ̏̾̔ͥ ̸̱̟̬̪̝̟͎̤̜͓͇̦͇̜̩̙͎̓̕͝
̸̷̡͚̝͕̥̠̰̪̺̠͔̥̤͕͓̦͍̌̂ͬ̾̓̊̄͂̐ͭͩͨͯ̈ͧͨ̚͞Z̵̢̢͈̋͋́̐̿ͨ̓͌ ̘̪̰̩͇̦̗̥̮̣͖A̸̻̹̩̺̥͙͉̺̭̰͚͕̖̰̗͚̟ͣͦ̀̋͒͋̏ͫͮ̏̀͊ͯ̈́̂͛̽ͤ͘͢ ͉L̶͙̲͉̝̞͇͔̳̳̜͍̮̠̅͑͂ͩ͌̍̀͜͜ͅG̭̜͇͉͚̖̈́ͥͨͥ̽͌̇̏̑͆ͣͭ͊̎ͬͤ͠ ̝̹̫͇̱̘͇̗͇O̞͕̩͚̲̠̩̮̜̮͚͚͖̣̯͌̅ͮͭ̐̐̉ͤ̾̈͝!̸̧̞̘̟̑̽̅͛ͭͪ̕͢ ̣͓̳̣

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-10-2015, 07:39 PM
Banned

if you believe anything he types he wins

everything is a troll, he is probably just a program who finds and posts pics online and makes troll threads.
Old 09-10-2015, 07:43 PM
Banned

OP is a lost cause.
Old 09-10-2015, 07:44 PM
Banned

^-- lol
Old 09-10-2015, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

kid really got hooked up. superman real goog guy.
Old 09-10-2015, 07:51 PM
Planar Protector

Later that year...

Old 09-10-2015, 07:55 PM
Banned

are we going to fuck is that whats happening
Closed Thread