Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2015, 06:32 AM
Fire Giant

Default PSA: Dalnir's is broken. Your character will be stuck

Just wanted to let everyone know that Dalnir's is broken right now. I'm not sure if it happened during the recent patch or not. It is a zone that isn't frequented too often, so i'm not sure if anyone caught it. Last night for my stream, I wanted to take a team down there and have fun, but instead was met with disappointment.

Unfortunately upon zoning in, EverQuest said "You have been disconnected", and gave me the same message after several attempts to log my character in. Fortunately I was the only one of my friends to zone in, so only I was stuck. I would give a warning on the blue forums, but fuck that server. Red99 for life.

TL;DR - Dalnir's is broken. Your character will be stuck if you zone in. Blue server sucks.
Old 09-23-2015, 09:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaunja [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just wanted to let everyone know that Dalnir's is broken right now. I'm not sure if it happened during the recent patch or not. It is a zone that isn't frequented too often, so i'm not sure if anyone caught it. Last night for my stream, I wanted to take a team down there and have fun, but instead was met with disappointment.

Unfortunately upon zoning in, EverQuest said "You have been disconnected", and gave me the same message after several attempts to log my character in. Fortunately I was the only one of my friends to zone in, so only I was stuck. I would give a warning on the blue forums, but fuck that server. Red99 for life.

TL;DR - Dalnir's is broken. Your character will be stuck if you zone in. Blue server sucks.
Thanks for the heads up, I was considering heading there sometime in the near future and almost sauntered over there last night! Glad I didn't ^^ Hope it's fixed and you are able to extract your char soon.
Old 09-23-2015, 10:34 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaunja [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Actually... I was in Dalnir's last night with no issues. I'm on Blue, so I guess Red server sucks?
Moollah Muckwater, Swamp Hag, 4th Eye of Fear
Old 09-23-2015, 10:45 AM
Fire Giant

It's affecting multiple people on both servers. So I guess both servers suck
Old 09-23-2015, 01:39 PM
Banned

after reading this thread i was forced to check the upper left corner to see if i was actually in the pvp server chat section.
Old 09-23-2015, 02:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of Jibekn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
after reading this thread i was forced to check the upper left corner to see if i was actually in the pvp server chat section.
Me too, like how the f did I get here?
Old 09-23-2015, 05:08 PM
Fire Giant

kiths down.

jk lol but back then kith was always down.
Old 09-23-2015, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

Still down apparently...
Old 09-23-2015, 09:03 PM
Kobold

PSA No one cares about Dalnir, your stream or Red.
Old 09-23-2015, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

I'm in dalnir right now, op has no clue.
Closed Thread