Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2015, 07:36 PM
Planar Protector

Default Halloween

So who's dressing up this year? Post some photos. No nudes please. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm going as a mean old bitch with no candy.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-01-2015, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

Nope. And my 8 year old got his halloween taken away for being a little shit. I told a friend that and they called me mean. I said no if i was mean i would make him hand out candy to all the trick or treaters too.
Old 11-01-2015, 10:29 AM
Planar Protector

hard justice on Thulack Street!

I was walking to my car from town last night which cuts through a housing estate and there were tons of kids dressed up, and in some cases the parents were too. Looked like a good effort all around...didn't get pics tho because I don't want that reputation, u no?
Old 11-01-2015, 02:52 PM
Banned

I dressed up in my birthday suit and quested like a mutha fuka
Old 11-01-2015, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

did not dress up. carved a mean chewbacca pumpkin though

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 11-01-2015, 09:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope. And my 8 year old got his halloween taken away for being a little shit. I told a friend that and they called me mean. I said no if i was mean i would make him hand out candy to all the trick or treaters too.
HAHA ouch!: Do you remember how slowly time moves when you're a kid? Waiting for Halloween 2016 is gonna feel like 20 years to him. Wtf did the little guy do, steal your car or something?

All kidding aside, discipline is good. My parents cancelled 4th of July fireworks when I was 9 because my brother and I wouldn't stop trying to slap each other around. It felt like it took forever for that year to go by, but when it did, we definitely remembered not to be assholes. Lesson learned. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dressed up in my birthday suit and quested like a mutha fuka
Try not to get dingleberries on your chair. Oh, too late? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
did not dress up. carved a mean chewbacca pumpkin though
That sounds awesome. No photo? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-01-2015, 10:22 PM
Banned

I had a few of trick r treaters, I made them take all my candy. So that last one before I had to go to work was a lucky kid.
Old 11-01-2015, 10:59 PM
Banned

Katrik and Sidelle should reward us loyal forum peasants with a pic of their Halloween getups. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-01-2015, 11:16 PM
Banned

"lucky"
Old 11-02-2015, 09:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HAHA ouch!: Do you remember how slowly time moves when you're a kid? Waiting for Halloween 2016 is gonna feel like 20 years to him. Wtf did the little guy do, steal your car or something?

All kidding aside, discipline is good. My parents cancelled 4th of July fireworks when I was 9 because my brother and I wouldn't stop trying to slap each other around. It felt like it took forever for that year to go by, but when it did, we definitely remembered not to be assholes. Lesson learned. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He has just been a brat the last few weeks. Refusing to get out of bed in the morning, Not taking his meds, Telling his mother and i quote "I dont have to listen to anything you say because its not important". Hes not afraid of his mom so he tries to do whatever he wants. His mom took away his touchpad and DS and he said "i dont care" so she said fine no halloween and his reponse was "i dont care". I went up to his house took his touchpad permanently away from him. 1 good backhand to the ass and a reaming out has changed his tune for now. Told him Xmas is around the corner so he better straighten up if he wants anything.