Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2015, 09:15 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default New Player

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]I am new to the server, I was looking at Druid, mage or necro as my first char. I guess my concern is most low lvls will be twinks and I will be forced to solo. Any thoughts?
Old 11-20-2015, 03:40 PM
Fire Giant

Any one of those classes are great to start out on. Not only can you farm and make some plat, but you can solo and you barely need any gear so it's super cheap to level them. Unfortunately most people don't like them much in higher level groups.

Make one and play, it's ok if you reach the 20's (or hell even 50's) only to say...meh, I don't really like this class. My bet is that you had fun getting to that spot and now you have some cash and gear you can sell or give to your next character.

My first char was a druid that I got to 21 and stopped. I gave all his money to a mage that I made later and got to lvl 23. I then stopped playing him and gave all his cash to a monk that I made later and I got him all the way to 53.

There is no rush, just enjoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-20-2015, 04:06 PM
Orc

Those are great classes. I don't think anyone would turn down a mage or necro in group considering the pets will do reasonable damage even if you are a totally undergeared noob. That said, I think the Druid is a less groupable but more soloable option.
Old 11-20-2015, 04:58 PM
Aviak

You can also find a good leveling guild. We're openly recruiting right now (Saga of Lucimia) and have a slew of folks from level 5 to 25ish who are actively helping each other out and you don't have to worry about twinks and the like, because we're setting up groups and going places where there aren't many others around [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Look up our recruitment post in the guild section or look us up in game!
Closed Thread