Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2015, 11:26 AM
Banned

Default When even the enemy says you're the best...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fandango [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its really hard to rank the rest, alot of the rogues like Gream and Rabid are in my guild and I don't fight them 1v1 at all. And I haven't ever seen enough Gaping to know where to put him exactly.

and that after that, whats the ranking, 1v1? Who gets most kills? Really got no idea how to rank em, so i'm just going to say who I think is the best rogues are imo

-Lite is the best for sure
-Chuck is maybe just as good, or better 1v1, but Lite takes more chances and gets more done
- Gaping/Reebz
- Rabid, Ragnaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fandango [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just want to clarify that Lite is on his own level at the top, imo

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...e+level+top%2C Sauce!
Old 11-20-2015, 11:31 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Lu|zSect
Exclamation

try-hard
English[edit]
Noun[edit]
try-hard ‎(plural try-hards)

(derogatory) A person usually of little talent who tries hard, especially through imitation, to succeed, usually to gain fame or popularity.
Old 11-20-2015, 11:33 AM
Fire Giant

You have become better at forum questing a game you quit on a server you were run off of (210)!
Old 11-20-2015, 11:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have become better at forum questing a game you quit on a server you were run off of (210)!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiegi 8.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You do realize velious is a scenario that p much begins the end of all good pvp in everquest?
n3ext
Old 11-20-2015, 11:41 AM
Fire Giant

skeletal is a guy that the first time ive met him ( we has in all my grps in hokuten times lvling up ) he started to chat a lot with me, like were going to become friends, but the guy is always angry, he will speak to you in weird ways when uve just met and u will go like ...wtf is wrong with this guy? well lets keep chattin with him dont back him off so fast. Then u reroll and keep doing ur thing and guy gets a bit mad for u not gettin to 60, but u are not friends so he has nothing to get mad about tho, he keeps tellin u how dumb u are for rerollin, u stop chattin with him. U become vocal on the forums about what u think on empire and resitance players who ended up joining empire, he joins empire. Next is him on forums trying to troll the shit out u, he dont succeed so next thing is he shitting up and trying to troll up anything non empire.

this is the story of skeletal the necromancer.

PD : i hope ure gettin pixels and trying to not be so angry about life pal
Old 11-20-2015, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

DRAGONBAIT reported to forum mods for a flame post outside of rants and flames.
Old 11-20-2015, 12:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DRAGONBAIT reported to forum mods for a flame post outside of rants and flames.
it may be the only way i quit this shit and focus on the game lol
Old 11-20-2015, 12:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's been hard watching lite slowly degenerate into what he has become. Play on the server to find out what you want to know yourself, stop pretending to be bigger than everyone else, i used to enjoy playing alongside you, but can say that you're probably the last person i'd support after this complete and humiliating forum crusade.
Old 11-20-2015, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

How to lose to Nizzar, Holocaust, and everyone else.

A Lite story.
Old 11-20-2015, 12:52 PM
Banned

if i could take that post back, i would get rid of the ranking i did. it's sort of wrong
Closed Thread