Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2015, 05:35 PM
Banned

Default Racism in america in a 1 min video nutshell

"Why are you being so oppressive, YOURE SCARING ME!"

Notice how the floor is full of boxes but the white lady goes right for the one the black kid is holding and then proceeds to scream as if victimized.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7klNQyyLpiA

Basically posting this to see how one of the racist trolls is going to try to blame this on the black thug, ahem, kid.
Old 11-27-2015, 05:41 PM
Banned

being a piece of shit is not an inherently racist act.

CONSUME
Old 11-27-2015, 05:48 PM
Banned

I mean the racism in the video is subtle, ill admit its not totally in your face, but still, it looks pretty bad. The langage used "WHY ARE YOU BEING SO OPPRESSIVE" coming from a white person who just took a box right out of a black child's hand.
Old 11-27-2015, 05:56 PM
Sarnak

lmao sorry the lady is just a bitch dont know if she meant it in a racist way, but lady or not if she ripped something out of my kids hand, a punch would prolly follow her
Old 11-27-2015, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao sorry the lady is just a bitch dont know if she meant it in a racist way, but lady or not if she ripped something out of my kids hand, a punch would prolly follow her
I'd like to know if she would have done that to a nice upstanding middle-class well-dressed white mother and her handsome white son with his shirt tucked in..

Just a little science experiment ya know?

And yeah, if she tore something out of my hands, lady or not, I'd probably open hand cuff her upside the head for both assaulting me, and second for committing larceny from me. I would consider a closed fist as well because in California and NY that is considered inappropriate contact with a child (new assault laws to protect children from strangers being abusive to children, exist for exactly this type of reason)

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 11-27-2015 at 06:06 PM..
Old 11-27-2015, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean the racism in the video is subtle, ill admit its not totally in your face, but still, it looks pretty bad. The langage used "WHY ARE YOU BEING SO OPPRESSIVE" coming from a white person who just took a box right out of a black child's hand.
generalizing from one incident to 'racism in america' is what we people who know statistics call 'dumb as fuck'.
Old 11-27-2015, 06:15 PM
Kobold

This video is so fucking fake lol. Yeah, people are going to dive and act like this over a.......vegetable steamer? That lady ripping the the steamer out of the kids hand, (cuz we all know kids are dying to bring home that shiny new veggie steamer) yeah notice how there are plenty on the floor she could have grabbed. Obviously exaggerated. Just noticed at the start of the video the mom and kid already have them and they walk right into that lady. So fake.
Last edited by Soandso; 11-27-2015 at 06:17 PM..
Old 11-27-2015, 06:30 PM
Sarnak

Man, the lady ganking that little kid's veggie steamer is a monster. What would've happened if it was a pot/steamer combo? Poor little fella might not be here today.
Last edited by Lurikeen; 11-27-2015 at 06:33 PM..
Old 11-27-2015, 06:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soandso [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That lady ripping the the steamer out of the kids hand, (cuz we all know kids are dying to bring home that shiny new veggie steamer)
He was obviously holding it to help his mom who had her hands full. Of course its not the kid himself who wants the steamer. I guess thats one way for racist trolls to try to flip the script.
Old 11-27-2015, 06:34 PM
Kobold

rofl I purposely put that in there because I knew thats all you would focus on lololol, its so easy with you people. Yeah cuz I really didn't realize its the mom who would want the veggie steam and not the kid. Notice how you all you focused on was that so typical.
Closed Thread