Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2016, 06:04 PM
Orc

Default Finally!

Well friends, I finally got a new computer and I'm in game after roughly 13 years. Feels good to be back! These past couple of weeks have been hell trying to get everything in order but I got it sorted after all. Big thanks to Daywolf for the help.

Made a druid just to relive my glory days. Wonder how many people here remade their very first character when they started on p99? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I have forgotten how to do most everything but it's coming back to me in bursts. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Hope to be quad kiting in no time!

Shoot me a tell on Jessamyne if anyone wants to group I'm always game.
Old 01-30-2016, 07:14 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Right on brother! I've been back and forth from gfay and lfay these last few days, I will keep an eye out for ya. New player here myself, but welcome! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-30-2016, 08:55 PM
Sarnak

Welcome!
Old 01-30-2016, 08:58 PM
Kobold

Welcome and such. Please sign on the dotted line below to release p99 from all responsibility of your up and coming total lack of sleep.

-----------------------

And I'm sure almost all of us have our old Mains in some spirit or another [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-30-2016, 10:05 PM
Planar Protector

Sleep vs going unconscious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Welcome to where time stands still. No one leaves and no one will. Moon is full, never seems to change. Welcome Home.