Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2016, 06:57 PM
Banned

Default Power Gamers Guide for p99

I want to provide a succulent description of the dominate strategy in getting to the p99 endgame. This is for those of you somewhat new to the server, but already know you want to get the best items in the game.

Basically, you want to play long enough to generate enough money to be raid prepped. Unfortunately, the best way to do this is to join a casual guild that you will have to leave somewhat shortly.

These guilds are very nice and helpful to people leveling up and getting basic gear. More experienced players can help you learn the ropes getting money and experience. Don't bother getting your epic if you are a Paladin or Shadowknight -- because it isn't worth the effort. Or better yet, if you are a Shadowknight, just reroll altogether.

After you get what is to be had from the casual guild, you will want to join a real raid guild. And I'm not being biased at all when I tell you there is only one real raid guild ATM, and that's <Aftermath>. They have the most impressive history as a standing raid entity. Make sure to avoid any knock off guilds that are designed to mislead you. (examples: Aftermourn, Afterlife, Awakened).

If you want the best gear on the server, you need to respond to batphones. Meaning that you will get a text when a dragon is up (at all times of certain window) and you need to try to make to at least 1/4 those events. Do what you told and don't be a dumbass. The more you show up the more gear you eventually get. Gearing is slow.

Remember that in the end, it is all about if you are enjoying your time here at p99. That's why I recommend joining a casual guild, gearing up enough to attend raids, and then joining the real raid guild to polish off your character. Just don't fall into any traps, like joining the wrong guild
Old 05-04-2016, 07:04 PM
Banned

now Dennis, I've heard that speed has something to do with it
Old 05-04-2016, 07:11 PM
Skeleton

Speed has EVERYTHING to do with it.............
Old 05-04-2016, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

I feel sick reading the OP, and feel bad for those who made bad life decisions resulting in being "top dog" and "the best of the best".

Sorry, do continue your 24 hour tracking and fake currency hoarding [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(and in b4 RNF)
Old 05-04-2016, 07:17 PM
Fire Giant

What a scumbag path to take - basically don't take OP's advice.

PS. Awakened was around before Aftermeth. Your thread by definition is designed to mislead.
Old 05-04-2016, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

this isn't even a good troll. 5/10 on the idea, 1/10 on the execution
Old 05-04-2016, 07:58 PM
Fire Giant

I'm confused.. is the right guild the one that gets the most targets?
Old 05-04-2016, 08:09 PM
Fire Giant

this is bad, and I'm all for a good troll thread
Old 05-04-2016, 08:12 PM
Banned

Here I am trying to do a public service and pass on valuable information to new players. And these guys come in here to spam propaganda and discredit the guide. They are trying to mislead you, and know exactly what they are doing.
Old 05-04-2016, 09:54 PM
Orc

Quote:
Or better yet, if you are a Shadowknight, just reroll altogether.
Why is Shadow Knight a bad class?

Ahem, I'm actually new here.
Closed Thread