Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2016, 12:12 AM
Banned

Default Lunatick (FoH)

Can't be assed to write that much about this, and the fraps will speak for itself (although I will apologize in advance for the quality - I was playing away from home on my shit laptop. What I won't apologize for is the grateful dead I was listening to, which I had no idea fraps recorded. Feel free to mute!)

Some background: For those who are not aware of Lunatick, he is known in PoM as the guy who will pull trains to kill other people in order to take their camps. Numerous people told me about this. Never ran into him personally until yesterday. Essentially Lunatick got mad at me when he mem-blurred a mob, at which point it reset, and then I killed it.

So today I am killing a mob when I see Lunatick is in zone. I worry he is going to try some shit and pull the mob to a safe place. Sure enough though, that piece of shit finds me. What ensues was frapsed and you can watch at this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZCQGZmX888&

Note times 00:38-00:48 and 01:30-01:33. Note that he is casting dispell and my malo/slow wears off. Doesn't look like I have chat notifications for out of group members landing spells on mobs, but its pretty apparent what is going on.

Apparently this guy is an officer in FOH and has received numerous complaints but they do not care. In any case, this will also be posted in the petition forum.
Old 05-07-2016, 12:43 AM
Sarnak

Can confirm about this guy. He likes to go kill 22, then break his charm on his hasted pet and let him roam through A4 Halflings, aggroing whoever has one of them engaged.

Dude's a complete pos. I've petitioned him a few times but the GMs dgaf so he just keeps on brazenly pulling his stunts.
Old 05-09-2016, 05:17 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triangle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't be assed to write that much about this, and the fraps will speak for itself (although I will apologize in advance for the quality - I was playing away from home on my shit laptop. What I won't apologize for is the grateful dead I was listening to, which I had no idea fraps recorded. Feel free to mute!)

Some background: For those who are not aware of Lunatick, he is known in PoM as the guy who will pull trains to kill other people in order to take their camps. Numerous people told me about this. Never ran into him personally until yesterday. Essentially Lunatick got mad at me when he mem-blurred a mob, at which point it reset, and then I killed it.

So today I am killing a mob when I see Lunatick is in zone. I worry he is going to try some shit and pull the mob to a safe place. Sure enough though, that piece of shit finds me. What ensues was frapsed and you can watch at this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZCQGZmX888&

Note times 00:38-00:48 and 01:30-01:33. Note that he is casting dispell and my malo/slow wears off. Doesn't look like I have chat notifications for out of group members landing spells on mobs, but its pretty apparent what is going on.

Apparently this guy is an officer in FOH and has received numerous complaints but they do not care. In any case, this will also be posted in the petition forum.
I have had many run ins with him where he has decided that i have forefitted my rights to a4 halfing camp because i killed 22 while waiting on halfings....etc. etc. etc. It doesn't really matter if there is a lawyer-able cutthroat excuse in the SLIGHTEST, also called "basically anything/making shit up as I go", letting his pet go to walk back through you while you kill....all so he can take over your camp. Yeah, he's a toxic player and I have not met a more despicable and piece of trash dickhead on this server than Lunatick. I can get along with him now a lot easier than in the past only because I know he will respond in full retard mode if I bring up how shitty he is to other players or anything of the like...

Pick a day of the week and I will give you a situation involving him being ridiculous in PoM.

Chev
Old 05-09-2016, 05:21 AM
Aviak

Also Svenn or whomever decided to park Stomples at A4 - dirty move lol

But for real...LOL

Lot more than just lunatick camp there u know

Chev
Old 05-09-2016, 05:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merekai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pick a day of the week and I will give you a situation involving him being ridiculous in PoM.
Tuesday
Old 05-09-2016, 06:22 AM
Planar Protector

Maybe he's just role playing and trying to live up to his selected name?[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-09-2016, 06:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merekai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also Svenn or whomever decided to park Stomples at A4 - dirty move lol

But for real...LOL

Lot more than just lunatick camp there u know

Chev
Svenn doing grimy stuff in PoM is like everyday too haha.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 05-09-2016, 06:46 AM
Fire Giant

Obviously roleplaying, look at his name
Old 05-09-2016, 07:40 AM
Planar Protector

Mischief in Plane of Mischief?
Old 05-09-2016, 10:18 AM
Banned

learn2play
Closed Thread