Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2016, 09:48 AM
Planar Protector

Default Snoop Dogg Unhappy About Roots

Apparently not everyone revels in the moral superiority of victimhood. Some of us, such as Snoop Dogg even take offense at patronizing portrayals of our past irrespective of the great satisfaction others might enjoy in their own auto-flagellant appeals to virtue.

A majority of Americans may take solace though in the knowledge that they are indeed better than their nasty ancestors if nor no reason other than their willingness to boldly acknowledge the wickedness in others.

Source
Old 05-31-2016, 09:51 AM
Banned

I like snoop dogg

I also like the original roots

very not sure about the new roots

But it seems movies and TV shows have finally become a lot more gritty and realistic lately about what we did to all the kinds of people, but particularly more honest about how brutal, subversive and vicious we were to blacks.

p.s. if you can't deal with the past tense and you get upset about, there's probably a truth there you should pay attention 2 metaphysically

snoop dogg doesn't need to justify his feels 2 me
Last edited by maerilith; 05-31-2016 at 10:02 AM..
Old 05-31-2016, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like snoop dogg

But it seems movies and TV shows have finally become a lot more gritty and realistic lately about what we did to all the kinds of people, but particularly more honest about how brutal, subversive and vicious we were to blacks.

p.s. if you can't deal with the past tense and you get upset about, there's probably a truth there you should pay attention 2 metaphysically
You just ooze weakness. Injecting victimhood into everything. Being a victim and gaining attention are your two primary drivers based on your posting history.

You clearly did not read the OP article. Snoop Dog is addressing cultural marxism being applied to black americans. He recognizes that the constant focus on negativity and blacks whether in the past or present is the only image being portrayed and thinks that more time should be given to the positive aspects of their culture and contributions.

Here is an excerpt from a Thomas Sowell book that addresses this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVC2iclTcUQ
Old 05-31-2016, 10:10 AM
Banned

lol bro.... your the victim, i'm just happey that i'm not ded kek

also i agree with snoop dogg i knew what he felt all along

i think we should be kewler happier people 2, but we shouldn't make laws or be #mad when someone reminds us of reality

like everytime i do to u and daywolf and u sperge all over the forums in multiple threads that I then have to attempt to clarify myself in i'm sure people are pretty mad about all this sperging
Last edited by maerilith; 05-31-2016 at 10:12 AM..
Old 05-31-2016, 10:12 AM
Planar Protector

You are a member of demographic that is at the highest risk for STDS, abuse, self harm, drug addiction and prostitution. Give it time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-31-2016, 10:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist_santa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are a member of demographic that is at the highest risk for STDS, abuse, self harm, drug addiction and prostitution. Give it time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yet i don't suffer from any of those, i've acknowledged and moved on from the abuse i suffered, which wasn't hardly unique.

The thing is it's ok to be mad that bad things happened. But it's bad to dwell on it.

I mean we could play the who's life is more valuable game? The victim or the abuser?

I would say neither, from a philosophical standpoint. But it's kind of dumb and mean to tell a victim that.

Anyway. Justifying your beliefs that "whites are going to be victimized because people acknowledge blacks were victimized and that in turn is going to victimize more blacks and whites" well, there is some truth to that.

But it seems that daywolf and u think that people are going out of their way to victimize whites in the name of black victims.

This really isn't so. though a movie is just a movie, and like I said I'm very not sure about the new roots.

I think there are better ways to uplift people then showing them being tortured as well. In that were in agreement.

but if you have one powerful group who can fix something and another group who are either ignorant or cant for whatever reasons... from a philosophical stand point what good does it do to for that powerful group to tell the weak ones their dumb and should die? it gets worse when those groups are racially and culturally divided. I hate to break it 2 u but this country has problems and is not perfect and we as peoples have a lot to work towards and doing that together without trying to throw mud in eachothers faces over what people did or did not do is dumb, yet we have 2 sides who are in perpetual denial. Though most black people I met already really understand this fairly well. Even if some are total asses about it, and even then a lot of the black people make fun of the other black people who get mad at being black or assuming something is a certain way because their black, it's rather quaint.

bottom line, blacks and trannies aren't out to get u
Last edited by maerilith; 05-31-2016 at 10:23 AM..
Old 05-31-2016, 11:07 AM
Planar Protector

Snoop "Dogg" ? Who's that? Some Snoop Lion spinoff?
Old 05-31-2016, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like snoop dogg

snoop dogg doesn't need to justify his feels 2 me
Snoop is angry about people exploiting the embarrassing past of his ancestors to make themselves feel better. His pride and fighting spirit should be saluted rather than further patronized.

He's not looking for sympathy, his justifiably pissed that people keep denigrating his heritage by dwelling on the issue their enslavement.
Old 05-31-2016, 02:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Snoop is angry about people exploiting the embarrassing past of his ancestors to make themselves feel better. His pride and fighting spirit should be saluted rather than further patronized.

He's not looking for sympathy, his justifiably pissed that people keep denigrating his heritage by dwelling on the issue their enslavement.
i agree
Old 06-01-2016, 01:28 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist_santa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have also had enough of being force fed cultural acceptance of a mental illness
Closed Thread