Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2016, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Default Glenn Beck suspended

"SiriusXM encourages a diversity of discourse and opinion on our talk programs. However, comments recently made by a guest on the independently produced Glenn Beck Program, in our judgement, may be reasonably construed by some to have been advocating harm against an individual currently running for office, which we cannot and will not condone. For that reason, we have suspended The Glenn Beck Program from our Patriot channel for the coming week and are evaluating its place in our lineup going forward. SiriusXM is committed to a spirited, robust, yet responsible political conversation and believes this action reflects those values."
http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/...view-comments/

Basically this low-life loser implying for the assassination of the Don ...once again. He's been a big aggregator of the #neverTrump thing. The guy's media empire has been crumbling over all the cray-cray coming from his lips this past year. His fanatical worship of Cruz, as his anointed mormon messiah he made him out to be. Then to heading to a FB meeting on the behalf of all "conservatives" for a photo-op with Zuckerburg's lip stamped butt, and declare the harsh censorship of conservatives as no big deal. I suppose SiriusXM took it to heart, no censorship goin on there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Note to Pok3&: here ya go, bud, before you request.
Old 06-05-2016, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like Glenn Beck

I guess Glenn doesn't exactly have a right to work for Sirius XM and has to find a new employer.
Wat?? lol
Old 06-05-2016, 03:02 PM
Banned

it was a false flag
Old 06-05-2016, 03:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[I]
Note to Pok3&: here ya go, bud, before you request.
oh yeah? same video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJg3Oh-XDgI&t=4m58s

you get your news from a home shopping network knockoff
Old 06-05-2016, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

When did SiriusXM become an employer? it's just the major satellite radio service. It's like the FB ghetto of digital radio. Me thinks you are just trollings, no idea who the guy even is or what talk radio is for that matter. You do anything to get your post count up [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-05-2016, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh yeah? same video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJg3Oh-XDgI&t=4m58s

you get your news from a home shopping network knockoff
uh-oh, anti-capitalist alert [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe one day the state will own everything like they ought [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was actually thinking false-drag, but there was a tear in the hem.
Old 06-05-2016, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0800289/?ref_=ttpl_ql

His prior work lol I use to watch it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I don't know any details on his now recent former contract with Sirius XM. If I had Sirius XM I probably would have enjoyed his show on occasion.
He's on radio every day... even streaming, been for over a decade I think. I know - I need to change the station every day when he comes on. He like saturates every conservative talk radio station, or use to.
Must I explain it to you? Radio frequency (RF) is any of the electromagnetic wave frequencies that are invisible and travels through the... ah nm.
Old 06-05-2016, 04:54 PM
Kobold

Suspended from XM... uh you do know that he has is own radio network right? (The Blaze) And is on daily from 9am - 12pm on local radio. I haven't listened to Seious XM since it was free on Airtran flights.
Old 06-05-2016, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGraves [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Suspended from XM... uh you do know that he has is own radio network right? (The Blaze) And is on daily from 9am - 12pm on local radio. I haven't listened to Seious XM since it was free on Airtran flights.
even the junk hiphop stations on Sirius XM do 30,000,000 listeners on a weekend night (I have hard numbers), say Saturday for example. Satellite is his main platform. This post strikes me as a bit out of touch with modern times.

Maybe you need to think more about that before.

its a huge suspension and his main breadwinner.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-05-2016, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
50 shades of redneck and a gay guy who's in the club scene, both shows A+ and totally different, stimulating, though a lot of teeneybopper drama or grumpy oldman cane stick.
wut? not even in the tunein radio database, and they list everything even if not streamed. Some pirate radio FM trash? Or some long dead yousnoob channel? meh

Clyde Lewis, John B. Wells, Art Bell, David Knight, from my short list of right wing outcasts on AM talk. Radio...
Other stuff, but I like outcasts best.