Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2016, 10:38 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default IP Exemtion Issue

Greetings everyone,

I just started playing EQ again and boy is it a trip down memory lane. Only issue is that my roommate is who got me into playing again and we both can't play at the same time due to the same IP on both machines. I read in "PETITION/EXPLOIT FORUM" I need to post all the information about the two account names and real names along with the IP number. I have done everything requested but I still haven't received a response to lift this. I almost feel like the thread post isn't even going through.

I was hoping that if posting here could get the attention of a Mod or someone else who could help me in this situation and allow me to play EQ with my roommate.

Thank you in advance for your help
-Seg
Old 08-01-2016, 08:07 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Welcome to the IP Exemption bucket. We've all been here awhile [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I've had my request in awhile, and I've read about others having requests in for over a month. Other than reading the exemption guidelines and providing the info they requested, there does not seem to be any other way other than just wait it out. I feel your pain.
Old 08-01-2016, 11:59 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segretezza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Greetings everyone,

I just started playing EQ again and boy is it a trip down memory lane. Only issue is that my roommate is who got me into playing again and we both can't play at the same time due to the same IP on both machines. I read in "PETITION/EXPLOIT FORUM" I need to post all the information about the two account names and real names along with the IP number. I have done everything requested but I still haven't received a response to lift this. I almost feel like the thread post isn't even going through.

I was hoping that if posting here could get the attention of a Mod or someone else who could help me in this situation and allow me to play EQ with my roommate.

Thank you in advance for your help
-Seg
The staff are unpaid volunteers that do them in batches so its whenever they get the time. Wait times are expected, someone will get round to it eventually. I've heard bumping your petitions pushes it to the back of the line.
Old 08-01-2016, 09:52 PM
Large Rat

Yeah I'm going on 3 months now. Pretty much ruined my desire to play at all but we're still hopeful.
Old 08-02-2016, 03:19 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Alright, thanks for the feedback on the issue fellas. I wasn't trying to bump it Phenyo, just wanted clarification that my request went through since I don't know due to it being private.

I'll wait patiently until it gets resolved! Thank you for the help

-Seg
Closed Thread