Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2016, 05:19 PM
Sarnak

Default BIS HP gear (enc)

Hey all,

Wondering what the BiS hp gear for an enchanter is. Assume I'm talking about droppables at this point and not TOV gear, but feel free to include Thurg/SS gear or some of the planars or other quested drops.
Old 09-07-2016, 07:07 PM
Sarnak

http://wiki.project1999.com/Special:...Chest/AllItems

Sort by HP and change slot accordingly (link is for robes).
Old 09-07-2016, 07:34 PM
Sarnak

If i wanted to sort through the entire Wiki for enchanter gear, I would have done that. I'm going to guess there are a few Enchanters out there who have already thought out the optimal HP set.
Old 09-07-2016, 07:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by brecon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Assume I'm talking about droppables at this point and not TOV gear, but feel free to include Thurg/SS gear or some of the planars or other quested drops.
If you're not interested in the absolute BiS (NTOV, VP, etc) then only you know what items you're personally capable of acquiring. Plan on questing for Strength of the Elements? It's BiS HP shoulders. How about Spirit Wracked Cord? Ancient fishing pole has more raw HP over your epic, are you really going to use it though?

Safe bet is SS armor pieces and black sapphire/fire opal jewelry for the everyman. Anymore nuanced than that I'd suggest you take 15 minutes and look through the wiki yourself.
Old 09-07-2016, 10:04 PM
Sarnak

Thanks rogue/shaman. Let's see if any enchanters with knowledge of the class and equipment want to chime in.
Old 09-07-2016, 10:21 PM
Sarnak

If you want truly some BiS enc gear profile that focuses on hp, here is a good one:
http://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_B...l_Best_in_Slot

But that doesn't fit your requirement of no ToV. As others have said, wiki is your best bet. Half hour you could have a solid magelo setup with droppable best hps that you feel comfortable you could acquire.
Old 09-08-2016, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by brecon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks rogue/shaman. Let's see if any enchanters with knowledge of the class and equipment want to chime in.
You are one picky ass mofo considering you are asking strangers over the internet to do all the work for you.
Old 09-08-2016, 02:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are one picky ass mofo considering you are asking strangers over the internet to do all the work for you.
Thanks for useful comment
Old 09-08-2016, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Here ya go:

http://wiki.project1999.com/Players:..._Pre-Raid_Gear
Old 09-08-2016, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

lol @thanks rogue/shaman

Use the wiki this guy obv knows everything else to just dismiss opinions based on forum signatures