Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2016, 10:59 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Looking to Form a Static Group

A friend and I are looking to form a static group on the Blue server to assist in leveling our alts.

A static group is usually 5-6 players who meet regularly on set dates and set times. The idea is to stay within 2 or 3 levels of each other and attempt harder areas/dungeons that provide better experience and rewards. The downside is that it restricts you to playing that specific character to a few days a week.

Presently we are a level 9 Dark Elf cleric and a level 7 High Elf enchanter. We both play in the Eastern Standard Time zone and would like to meet Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 pm. and 1 am. We are amenable to starting a bit later or ending a bit earlier. We would also consider other dates/times if it is okay with all the group members.

We hope to do some quick leveling with the Orc Camps in EC before hitting up Befallen in WC. If everyone is level 9 or higher. we can start with Befallen right off the get go.

If you are interested please drop a line here listing class and level. Please remember that you are making a commitment to the entire group to attend on the set dates and times. We hope to be up and running in a week or so.

Looking forward to making some new friends and clearing out some dungeons.
Old 09-19-2016, 11:02 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Human monk. Just rolled. I can see if I can get up in level in time. Would be nice to have regular groups.
Old 09-19-2016, 01:41 PM
Sarnak

sounds great, lvl 7 iks shm
Old 09-19-2016, 01:52 PM
Fire Giant

I'd like to get my mage in on this, he is 4 now but I can bust out 5 levels in the next couple days if needed
Old 09-19-2016, 02:19 PM
Kobold

Im down with this. Level 5 rogue currently. Looks like you might need a tank though. Im pretty new here but I have a 25 necro and 10 cleric as well.
Old 09-19-2016, 04:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollhide [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd like to get my mage in on this, he is 4 now but I can bust out 5 levels in the next couple days if needed
Also have a 20 paladin once you/we get in that range
Old 09-19-2016, 06:48 PM
Large Bat

This is a pretty solid idea. Too bad I play so sporadically
Old 09-20-2016, 01:37 PM
Orc

If I had a more set time to play I'd love to have a set group of people to play with... unfortunately with my schedule it's kind of random except on the weekends. Great idea guys, hope y'all get a good group going!
Old 09-20-2016, 03:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sauranas31 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a pretty solid idea. Too bad I play so sporadically
Yes :c
Old 09-20-2016, 09:24 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Hey all. Lets give it a try. This coming Tuesday, September 27 at 9:30 pm. EST. We can meet by the Shady Swashbuckler in the EC tunnels (merchant area). I'll log on around 9 or 9:15 to assist with transport if needed. Lets shoot for the level 8-10 range. My High Elf Enchanter is named Aotik. I can also be found on my shaman Aoshun. Please feel free to let us know your name, race and class at your convenience.

For those who can not make the Tuesday/Thursday times, remember the group may decide to play additional dates/times. Also real life has a tendency to ruin the best of plans; so keep leveling your characters and checking in with us. I dislike telling people what class to play and have found that most content, at the lower levels, can be done with pretty well any combination of classes. I'm also big on adding people who are looking for groups or want to join in. Remember we play for fun!! Oh, and phat lewt :P
Closed Thread