Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2017, 09:39 PM
Kobold

Default Returning player, state of endgame?

Heya, was flirting with the idea of getting back into EQ but hesitant if certain things are still the way they were.

Is the endgame still extremely cut-throat? I mean i don't plan on hitting Vulak or so anytime soon, but I'm wondering if its so bad that certain raiders will loot corpses just so no one else can get the rot, or spawns/loot are held for ransom, including RMT. I guess mainly what I'm asking is if I'll ever see the light of day on certain epics or even being able to loot armor rots in ToV or elsewhere.
Old 01-02-2017, 10:21 PM
Planar Protector

Can you get 60 and get your epic ? definitely (i consider myself fairly casual and I have monk, necro, shaman and ranger epics)
Will you be looting NtoV stuff any time soon? probably not

That being said. Its a reasonably fun, totally free game to play. So go for it
Last edited by GinnasP99; 01-02-2017 at 10:24 PM..
Old 01-03-2017, 12:29 AM
Sarnak

Recently reurned this evening.. LFG lvl 26 Cleric Foolof , and 51 enchanter blueskin.. couldnt find a group in 1.5 hours.. so going to try tomorrow .. anyone read this, hit me up =)
Old 01-03-2017, 12:41 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkwingDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Recently reurned this evening.. LFG lvl 26 Cleric Foolof , and 51 enchanter blueskin.. couldnt find a group in 1.5 hours.. so going to try tomorrow .. anyone read this, hit me up =)
jesus christ. As a cleric or enchanter? Were you at least in the suggested spots or so?
Old 01-06-2017, 03:53 PM
Fire Giant

Do you like waking up in the middle of the night for pixels? Poopsocking dozens of 16-hour windows each week? And by that, I mean you cant look away from screen for a second or you risk losing the mob. If yes then p99 end game is for you.
Old 01-06-2017, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

Refer to the Raid Discussion forum where you will find the 2 top guild leaders passive aggressively belittling each other.
Closed Thread