Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2017, 02:03 PM
Kobold

Default Chardok Royals with lazy agro

So you used to be able to pull the Royals all the way to zone with a factioned necro pet pulling them from a distance, has anybody played around with trying to faction pull Royals yet since the lazy agro change? I imagine it can be done you just need to stay within their lazy agro range, but I haven't had the opportunity to play around with it yet.

If anybody else is curious and would like to play around with Chardok lazy agro, send me a PM, my necro is logged out at the castle.
Old 03-09-2017, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

You can do this by yourself really. Just stay closer to mob when pet attacks and run towards zone line. Keep conning the mob as you run. If it cons threatening or scowling, you still have aggro, if it reverts to indifferent or higher you lost aggro.

You should be able to con at the zoneline until train arrives then just zone out.

Assuming zone is empty when you test this of course.
Old 03-09-2017, 03:46 PM
Kobold

I thought with lazy agro they would stay hating you, just wouldn't attack you until you got back into their lazy agro range?
Old 03-09-2017, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastionleo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought with lazy agro they would stay hating you, just wouldn't attack you until you got back into their lazy agro range?
every tick they have a chance to stop caring
Old 03-09-2017, 04:18 PM
Kobold

They should stay threatening. You have to stop multiple times to keep them with you.

Also are royals within pet attack range from the door here? Because on live i would have to target a mob closer to the door using an eye then attack then back off and guard before pet got there in order to pull overking and queen. (Pet attack range is based off of how close the pet is not how close you are)

That was a little later in the timeline, maybe pet attack distance is different?
Old 03-09-2017, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They should stay threatening. You have to stop multiple times to keep them with you.

Also are royals within pet attack range from the door here? Because on live i would have to target a mob closer to the door using an eye then attack then back off and guard before pet got there in order to pull overking and queen. (Pet attack range is based off of how close the pet is not how close you are)

That was a little later in the timeline, maybe pet attack distance is different?
pet needs to be in range to the mob, your position doesn't matter.
Old 03-09-2017, 04:53 PM
Kobold

That's what im saying. On live, overking and queen are out of range of pet attack from door. I guess yall are using a rogue to open the door because i used to have to guide my pet in using an eye.

I used to stop near the entrance to castle, then at bridge keeper then the main entrance in order to keep overking from lazy agro on live.
Old 03-09-2017, 04:55 PM
Banned

King is so trivial with an eye and the fact he casts scale of wolf. Solo pulled him 10/10 times even after sneak nerf. Get good scrubs that is all.
Old 03-09-2017, 05:24 PM
Kobold

Well I'm trying to faction pull and get them to the zoneline and skip the crawl.

I did a test, went and set pet at prince, ran out of castle, and around the first corner, sent pet to attack, when the assist agro mobs came around the corner to cast on me, the prince had gone back to dubious (meaning the 30 sec lazy agro time was up and I was still too far I guess) so I just need to be a bit closer, and run just far enough ahead to not get lazy agro. It'll be something fun to play with to save the time of crawling.
Old 03-09-2017, 05:27 PM
Banned

Ive already solo pullled king cuz im not a weak bitch like you. Please advise
Closed Thread