Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2018, 04:25 PM
Kobold

Default 46 Enchanter, need hunting suggestions

So I just got out of 45 hell and am totally burnt out on CoM and Specs. Both are great, no doubt, but jesus I just can't do it anymore.

Any other good spots? Ice giants are camped a lot, I have tried that. I don't mind going into dungeons as I'd kind of like to have an adventure. Grouping or solo is fine. I am catching up to my buddy who is a 51 shammy.
Old 06-16-2018, 07:36 PM
Fire Giant

Lower guk has a lot going on. ToFS and the hole are both fun.

Altho the hole might be a touch big for you yet. Also check out Droga
Last edited by Varren; 06-16-2018 at 07:44 PM..
Old 06-17-2018, 09:38 AM
Sarnak

Grobb city guards. Low HPs, all single pulls, good coin, avoid Guard Namrun because he is higher than the rest, ~45 or 46.
Old 06-17-2018, 11:51 AM
Kobold

Good time to work on your Thurgadin/SS faction by killing giants at the fort in Great Divide. The berserkers are worth like 30 factions points. Outdoor zone so you have room to haste your pet and run like hell when it breaks, especially if you can charm an elite. They are beastly pets. I found the xp rate to be pretty good too.

In my 50's I would charm Gorul Longshanks. He's a fun tank.
Last edited by Barm McLir; 06-17-2018 at 11:55 AM..
Old 06-17-2018, 12:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grobb city guards. Low HPs, all single pulls, good coin, avoid Guard Namrun because he is higher than the rest, ~45 or 46.
I did a lot of this in here until I had enough plat for my gobby ring. Then did the rest in CoM until I got to 48-49 and could do The Hole entrance.
Old 06-17-2018, 01:20 PM
Fire Giant

You can do spirocs in TD using a Spiroc Proven (rogue) as pet and fear kiting them, proven will basically annihilate them in about 1 Chase the Moon cast and you don't even need snare if you do it in the right spots. If no one is there you can keep down most of the spawns.

Even with pet stealing half xp it's pretty fast, but If you duo with a druid that pulls 10+ at once with snare and runs them around while you pull them out with fear and kill it's a lot faster.
Old 06-17-2018, 03:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can do spirocs in TD using a Spiroc Proven (rogue) as pet and fear kiting them, proven will basically annihilate them in about 1 Chase the Moon cast and you don't even need snare if you do it in the right spots. If no one is there you can keep down most of the spawns.

Even with pet stealing half xp it's pretty fast, but If you duo with a druid that pulls 10+ at once with snare and runs them around while you pull them out with fear and kill it's a lot faster.
This is the only info you should follow. This spot is some of the best exp until 49 and then you can move to ghosts in TT or charming in the hole.
Closed Thread