Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2018, 02:04 PM
Fire Giant

Default Scooby doo event

Announcing the first ever Scooby Doo haunted mansion event. On Friday, September the 7th, meet up at the wizard portal in Gfay where ill have my prize toon Vannawhyte parked. Once everyone gets assembled, ill have you all make lvl 1 dwarves and meet outside Kaladim where Ashon (my druid) will buff everyone for the run to unrest. Once inside ill give everyone wolf form which makes you non kos. Ill run ahead and hide and when someone finds me well do it all over again. First person to find me twice gets first pick of loot and then on down the line. If any other high lvl druids would like to help, just meet us there and start casting wolf form as needed.
Old 08-23-2018, 02:10 PM
Banned

I'd assume this event will be sometime in the evening? Is it possible to kick this event off with the PST folks in mind? Meaning give some of them the time to get home from work! And my 60 druid Athemis, would love to assist you with anything on this event!!
Old 08-23-2018, 03:18 PM
Fire Giant

latest I could start this would be 10 pm eastern.
Old 08-24-2018, 07:27 PM
Fire Giant

As it stands now:
-first place gets a couple items their class can use and a 2 hour PL session wit a bard
-second place will get some items and an hour PL with a druid
-third place will either get an hour or 2 in the warrens if low lvl enough or a trip thru tower of frozen shadow for anything that drops
-once the third player has found me twice, ill award items to those who found me once then to those that participated.
Old 08-26-2018, 11:02 PM
Kobold

time?
Old 08-27-2018, 01:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodenn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
time?
lets plan for 9pm eastern
Old 08-27-2018, 02:15 PM
Aviak

Ok, so i have to ask. If 100 people show up, there is the possibility everyone could find you once, and you would have to do this 101 times before getting a winner.

How long is this event going to last?
Old 08-27-2018, 03:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok, so i have to ask. If 100 people show up, there is the possibility everyone could find you once, and you would have to do this 101 times before getting a winner.

How long is this event going to last?
most ive ever had show up to an event was around 25 people. if more show it might get interesting.
if it gets to running too long, could just have the people that found me once roll and go from there.
Old 08-30-2018, 05:17 PM
Banned

I'm so hyped for this event!! And i actually have that friday off work, so i'll be around all day/night!! If there is anything else i can do to help you prepare for this or be more involved, let me know!! Got more donations to get to you before then!
Old 08-30-2018, 06:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm so hyped for this event!! And i actually have that friday off work, so i'll be around all day/night!! If there is anything else i can do to help you prepare for this or be more involved, let me know!! Got more donations to get to you before then!
If you want to bring your 50 druid out and help cast wolf form on groups would be great! Automn is also going to help if she is on.

Wanted to thank Trookle for the donation of a phase spider carapace.
Closed Thread