Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2018, 09:20 PM
Large Rat

Default returning after 15 years and need ip conformation

I returned after 15 years, My name ingame is drulz, it was Droolz Atdawomen 15 years ago and was name checked at one point in his life, but retained because I was in the very early glory days. Played on Vallon Zek pvp server and was in the guild Mercenaries of Darkness. I am currently waiting to play as my brother is logged into his account. I applied 4 hours ago for an ip exemption but i cannot tell if i was accepted or denied other than i cannot log in yet at the same time as my brother. Hope to meet many of you and so does my bro. Anyone who knows me , knew both of my brothers Mebash and Shehag as well. yeah lol we got away with several name violations.
Old 12-26-2018, 01:35 PM
Fire Giant

Now I'm not good at math, but do I know that ip exemption request + 4 hours =/= accepted ip exemption. I'm also pretty sure that 2018 - 2010 =/= 15..... but good on you if you've actually been on this server for 15 years. That's impossibly impressive.

But in all honesty. It can take weeks, sometimes months for an ip exemption to go through. Here is hoping you get a fast turnaround.
Old 12-26-2018, 01:42 PM
Banned

I always read that the exemptions are done in batches.. So just depends on when it was last done.. That will decide your fate. But usually the answer is- It takes weeks to a couple months..
Old 12-26-2018, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

hello OP, glad to see you are out for some fun^^ I would strongly caution you and your brothers however in the unlikely event that the three of you occupy a single body. the staff frowns strongly upon this and your accounts will all be banned once it is found to be the case and without fail if it is indeed the case ^^

Merry Christmas to the three of you, happy hunting and welcome aboard!
Old 12-28-2018, 02:28 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Thanks for the post and the replies. I also submitted one a week or so ago and was wondering the same thing.
Old 01-02-2019, 10:48 PM
Large Rat

my one brother shehag has retired from gaming, and never was in this house anyways. It is just my brother scott and me, im josh. and we are on separate computers and have never boxed in any game in our lives. We tried a week on rise of zek since we can both play together, but that server is very toxic, we desperately wait to play together on p99 blue.
Old 01-03-2019, 03:00 AM
Fire Giant

Just keep being patient, that or tether off one of your phones so you can both play with dif ip's. EQ really takes very little data, can play a while off 2gb plan. Was designed to run on 56k dial up after all
Old 01-05-2019, 08:57 PM
Decaying Skeleton

My IP exemption moved fast compared. It took 10 days.
To my mind, 10 days is not bad considering it is all volunteer run.
Old 01-15-2019, 10:29 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironskull [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My IP exemption moved fast compared. It took 10 days.
To my mind, 10 days is not bad considering it is all volunteer run.
How long ago did this happen?
Old 01-15-2019, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

keep bumping the petition, it keeps you at the you of the list
Closed Thread