Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2019, 11:02 AM
Sarnak

Default Duo locations 50+

Looking for good duo locations for various class combinations.

Necro/shaman would be the main one, but any good duo locations would be awesome.

Thanks in advance
Old 01-10-2019, 11:16 AM
Fire Giant

Charasis (aka howling stones), KC, Velks just for a few.
Old 01-10-2019, 11:19 AM
Kobold

HS seems like the best option. Necro charm a pet and have pets tank and root rot.
Old 01-10-2019, 11:26 AM
Sarnak

Thank you for the replies. Both shaman and necro are 51 - still think HS is viable or should we wait a few levels?

any super chill camps come to mind? (me and my friend tend me be pretty drunk when we duo haha)

We also have a paladin/cleric duo that we have tried to focus on killing mostly undead as well level. That way we can pretend we have some dps.... even though we all know we don't. Really excited to do undead in hole but thats a few levels away for sure. currently they are stuck in hell at 45
Old 01-10-2019, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeXG [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you for the replies. Both shaman and necro are 51 - still think HS is viable or should we wait a few levels?

any super chill camps come to mind? (me and my friend tend me be pretty drunk when we duo haha)

We also have a paladin/cleric duo that we have tried to focus on killing mostly undead as well level. That way we can pretend we have some dps.... even though we all know we don't. Really excited to do undead in hole but thats a few levels away for sure. currently they are stuck in hell at 45
start with basement. necro charms a pet and sends pet in onto all the mobs. shaman and necro both root all the mobs. necro pops invis when pet gets low and kill the low hp pet for all XP. If shaman has epic you could do the same thing and just root/rot. Just be warned that the skeletons harm touch.

When you get a hang of that and some levels you can start to roam a bit.

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 01-10-2019, 12:31 PM
Banned

/duel each other root mobs on top of each other have pet fighting 3+ mobs at a time , win EQ
Old 01-10-2019, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeXG [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Undead in hole have a shit Ton of hp and they aren’t easy. Without slow cleric will quickly go oom on this or an inevitable golem. I would not recommend this duo in hole except maybe at ent. Adding an enc with a rogue pet and all their utility is what you’ll want to attempt to crawl the hole.
Last edited by Crede; 01-10-2019 at 12:34 PM..
Old 01-10-2019, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
but any good duo locations would be awesome.
Check out the wiki's Per-Level Hunting Guid (link in signature). It's designed mainly for soloing, but 80+% of the spots have enough mobs for duoing also. You can also filter down to places specifically good for Necromancers or Shaman.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue or Green servers, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of platinum and/or gear! Send me a forum message for details.
Old 01-10-2019, 12:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/duel each other root mobs on top of each other have pet fighting 3+ mobs at a time , win EQ
Not sure i follow this method but i like the concept of winning eq. Why is the duel important?
Old 01-10-2019, 01:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Not sure i follow this method but i like the concept of winning eq. Why is the duel important?
Dueling would allow you to root each others' pets!
Closed Thread