Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2019, 12:27 PM
Sarnak

Default Factions Worth Working On?

Hey guys!

So, I know about Claws of Veeshan & Coldain (kill giants) and Sarnak (kill goblins or hand in salts/skins) but are there any other factions that are worth improving? For reference I am a Wood Elf Druid (Tunare).

Also - I get the feeling that it is impossible to be allied both with the giants and the CoV dragons. It seems any positive faction hit with one is a negative for the other. Is that pretty much accurate?

Let me know what you guys think & what factions you guys have worked on! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Werga ⋆ Level 29 Shaman ⋆ Troll
Taruuk ⋆ Level 14 Necromancer ⋆ Dark Elf

Old 06-24-2019, 12:42 PM
Banned

I spent a few hours in Warrens to improve some Erudite faction! I know there are little ways to get into the hole without a key. But to spend a few hours improving faction to be able to buy a key made me feel awesome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-24-2019, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

You -can- do giants and dragons, but you have to play around with dwarf head quests while you kill each faction to balance them out.
Old 06-24-2019, 02:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You -can- do giants and dragons, but you have to play around with dwarf head quests while you kill each faction to balance them out.
Ohhh... yeah, that sounds too complicated. Plus, I can't ruin my Coldain faction haha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 06-24-2019, 02:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I spent a few hours in Warrens to improve some Erudite faction! I know there are little ways to get into the hole without a key. But to spend a few hours improving faction to be able to buy a key made me feel awesome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interesting! I've never been to Paineel or The Hole. Is that the "Heretics" faction you're referring to?

Old 06-24-2019, 02:49 PM
Sarnak

Red Wine quest in neriak is kinda cool. Buy an earth elemental illusion item from temple of CT (fairly cheap). Then buy like 4-5 bags full of red wine (also cheap). Invis to the Neriak third gate library, pop the potion and just hand in all the wine. Raises a bunch of dark elf factions easily for very little effort.

The real prize for me as a wizard was that Dark Bargainers faction is the vendor who sells the stone you need to port to plane of hate. So you’ll be able to pick those up in a pinch. Very helpful. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-24-2019, 03:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by baakss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red Wine quest in neriak is kinda cool. Buy an earth elemental illusion item from temple of CT (fairly cheap). Then buy like 4-5 bags full of red wine (also cheap). Invis to the Neriak third gate library, pop the potion and just hand in all the wine. Raises a bunch of dark elf factions easily for very little effort.

The real prize for me as a wizard was that Dark Bargainers faction is the vendor who sells the stone you need to port to plane of hate. So you’ll be able to pick those up in a pinch. Very helpful. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the info, I hadn't heard of that quest! That's kinda funny... bribe them with wine to make them like you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

From the Wiki page: "It took 900 turn ins to get a Tunare worshipping wood-elf ranger to dubious with the inner guards." That's a LOT of wine!

Old 06-24-2019, 04:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybee12874 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interesting! I've never been to Paineel or The Hole. Is that the "Heretics" faction you're referring to?
Yeah!!
Old 06-24-2019, 08:28 PM
Orc

I recommend the sarnak war braids quest in Overthere. At your level, it'd be decent xp and you can work on getting the faction for the OT Hammer.
Old 06-24-2019, 08:35 PM
Planar Protector

Work on hot wings best faction
Closed Thread