Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2019, 02:31 PM
Kobold

Default Anyone else looking forward to Seal Team VS Kingdom?

I want the remerge just for this lol. Kingdom bailed to Teal to avoid Seal Team (which was smart), from what I’ve seen Kingdom wouldn’t be a match for them.

After the remerge, there will be juicy tales of guild merges, alliances, turncloaks and betrayals. And tears, plenty of tears. I am hoping to see the best of Blue’s guild drama relived on remerged Green. Loved the TMO era in particular.

Cant wait.
Old 12-30-2019, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

I bet the GMs/Guides are not looking forward to it.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 12-30-2019, 02:43 PM
Sarnak

Yeah, they should be made to play on the same sever so they can make each other miserable with how ridiculous they are.
Old 12-30-2019, 02:46 PM
Kobold

I feel like Kingdom are the sweet summer children right now, blissfully ignorant of what awaits them after the remerge.

But winter is coming.
Old 12-30-2019, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Conspiracy alert: Kingdom leaders are strategically placed boxing Seal Teamers, they will rejoin their brothers taking the guild banked white scales, bladestoppers and prayers with them leaving kingdom completely decimated.
Old 12-30-2019, 02:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Conspiracy alert: Kingdom leaders are strategically placed boxing Seal Teamers, they will rejoin their brothers taking the guild banked white scales, bladestoppers and prayers with them leaving kingdom completely decimated.
The funny thing is, it’s probably not a stretch to imagine one guild already has moles placed in the other.
Old 12-30-2019, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

lmao yeah i'm sure p99 guilds, who on the best of days can barely tie their organizational shoes, have highly trained trained operatives strategically placed in other guilds as opposed to members who just happen to play both servers simultaneously and are in the top guild on both
Old 12-30-2019, 03:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao yeah i'm sure p99 guilds, who on the best of days can barely tie their organizational shoes, have highly trained trained operatives strategically placed in other guilds as opposed to members who just happen to play both servers simultaneously and are in the top guild on both
Honestly more likely there is 1 person who is boxing the guild bank on both servers and when the merge happens will RMT all the loot to some rando, leading to a swath of bans, finger pointing and the collapse of both guilds.

Not because of some grand conspiracy, but because 1 person got bored post merge.
Old 12-30-2019, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

yea that sounds more like p99 drama
Old 12-30-2019, 03:16 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean-Baptiste Cutting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like Kingdom are the sweet summer children right now, blissfully ignorant of what awaits them after the remerge.

But winter is coming.
Imagine caring this much about a video game.

Edit: And yes I am in Kingdom and Seal Team.
Closed Thread