Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2020, 06:01 PM
Kobold

Default Cazic Thule Symbol Quest

Returning after 6 months. Green is in Paineel now correct? So that means we can do the Shaman/Cleric Symbol quests? I am a Troll so that means ill need an erudite to open the door but the quest giver just needed Indifferent faction?

thanks
Old 10-18-2020, 12:37 PM
Kobold

Ummm these Quests are supposed to be "Paineel Era" according to the Wiki. but i guess theyre not in? I just spent like 6 hours wasting time doing the quest. Can someone confirm or deny the quests are in?

Also, assuming that the quest just wasnt in - for some reason - I went to Erudin to work on Paineel faction by killing guards. And for some reason the guards dont give the proper faction increase for Heretics. According to the p99 wiki they should. For anyone trying to do these quests - dont waste your time. Will these be added sometime? thnks
Old 10-18-2020, 01:39 PM
Sarnak

Not in dude
Old 10-20-2020, 10:13 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faxi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I went to Erudin to work on Paineel faction by killing guards. And for some reason the guards dont give the proper faction increase for Heretics.
Funny, everyone else who factioned for Paineel said that the Erudin Guards were the fastest way to farm it.

Benanov is amiably in Paineel. No longer welcome in Erudin...but I think I chose the proper factions to ruin so that it's fixable later.