Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2011, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

Default OT Hammer

Went to do the quest for the worker sledgemallet as a dark elf mage agnostic and I guess my faction isnt high enough. Anybody know what I have to con and the fastest way to gain faction up? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Old 06-06-2011, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Amiable.

Edit:

faction gain, kill sarnak berserkers for sarnak warbraids. Turn 4 of them into captain rottgrimm inside the outpost.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 06-06-2011, 04:37 PM
Planar Protector

Sarnak berzerker tail whips. Lots of them. Dunno any other way except for puppet strings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 06-06-2011, 04:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Went to do the quest for the worker sledgemallet as a dark elf mage agnostic and I guess my faction isnt high enough. Anybody know what I have to con and the fastest way to gain faction up? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
If you are an enchanter or necro you can charm him for a quick turn in as well.
Old 06-06-2011, 05:17 PM
Sarnak

I read up on Alla's that you can kill certain mobs in Skyfire (and VP, but I'm thinking solo-group level mobs) for VS faction. I haven't gone there and tried yet. Anyone have experience with this?
Old 06-06-2011, 06:25 PM
Planar Protector

Default H

If I got someone to charm... Could i do turn in still? Or do I have to charm? Im a mage and broke one at that to pay for strings.
Old 06-06-2011, 06:29 PM
Fire Giant

He would only be indifferent to you if someone else charmed him.

Either you charm him (by spell or puppet strings) or work on faction via braids.
Not really any other option.
Old 06-06-2011, 06:33 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Heard something like 18 braid cycles to get from apprehensive to amiable. I think the quest NPC is level 50 so unless you are high level and have a way to charm him, braids are your only option. I too have also heard of SF kills as an effective way to get there but probably need to be a higher level for that as well.
Chyop Suey
Old 06-06-2011, 06:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottbiscuits Dreadmuffin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I read up on Alla's that you can kill certain mobs in Skyfire (and VP, but I'm thinking solo-group level mobs) for VS faction. I haven't gone there and tried yet. Anyone have experience with this?
There are low level elves in VP that have a quick respawn that will give you VS faction. You also gain VS faction from killing Kunark dragons. I am pretty sure you gain faction bumps from all of them. No idea how things are on this server but on live it was that way.

Asher
Last edited by Asher; 06-06-2011 at 09:33 PM..
Old 06-06-2011, 06:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by enatomi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heard something like 18 braid cycles to get from apprehensive to amiable. I think the quest NPC is level 50 so unless you are high level and have a way to charm him, braids are your only option. I too have also heard of SF kills as an effective way to get there but probably need to be a higher level for that as well.
I remember it being approximately that from live too but here it is much more. Be prepared to turn in a total of about 280 Braids.

Asher
Closed Thread