Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2011, 09:50 AM
Sarnak

Default Shout out to those who help you for nothing in return.

I have to send out thanks to Fizzical and Nocte. You guys helped our group in Guk the other night for absolutely nothing in return with buffs and mod rods, staying for a LONG time to help with bad pulls and such. Freakin' amazing!

I know that there are many of you out there that are completely unselfish in your actions. Let's hear it for those folks!
Old 06-10-2011, 09:54 AM
Sarnak

Ninik!! Just last night I was in OT and saw her come through announcing free resurrections, no donations accepted. She's always been helpful and wonderful every time I've seen her [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-10-2011, 05:27 PM
Kobold

Ninik paved the way for any and all good deeds I have (or will) perform.
Old 06-10-2011, 08:00 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Illystra for invising me and binding me!
Lorastine for giving me a free port to BB and then invising me!

And soon whoever gives me a bind in GFay as I've been begging for an hour now!

(Tomzo - Fat level 5 Ogre)
Old 06-10-2011, 08:26 PM
Banned

Teamkiller, I asked him for some plat so RL friend could buy spells, and the guy hooked me and my RL buddy up with weapons and some newbie armor when we were lvl 2. I still use it. Lol
Old 06-11-2011, 05:37 AM
Sarnak

Ignomious ( Also known as Julie or Juliet ) has helped me more than I can describe. From helping me level, to helping me get gear. There has been no other player as kind as this person.
Also, Manasana has been nothing but helpful with ports and buffs, knowing I have little to nothing I can return.
These two people are great.
Old 06-11-2011, 12:05 PM
Sarnak

Default Thanks to Judy Kegels of the << Antonican Bard Society >>

With your UBER pulls of the entire zone of Uguk last night! I have to say that was probably the most fun I've ever had with a group (Arris, Benares, Shaylea, Darkust, and Enry, AND ZASTE!) and super high level bard, Judy.

The last pull Judy did consisted of about 30 froggies, fungi, and spiders. I could finally use my PBAoE's (and count the 24 hits) and not die! This was the first time I've ever had the experience of a bard pull and I hope it's not my last!

Xaxian
Last edited by WizardEQ; 06-11-2011 at 06:04 PM..
Old 06-11-2011, 04:08 PM
Kobold

aheem you forgot your glorious warrior Zaste! you beat me to it xaxian! ty judy =)
Old 06-12-2011, 03:52 PM
Banned

This is what makes this server great!! I love seeing posts like this. I'd have to give a shout out to arkyiani for all the sweet loot hook-ups and wizzie(even tho he is a stinkin' gnome) for all the free ports. That being said I also gotta give love to BDA.. they have treated me well and are always helpful plus all my boys in the mercs o' norrath for just being stand up dudes. Oh and starie is pretty cool too thanks for the free rezzes back in the day in solb!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-12-2011, 10:29 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I have to give a huge thanks to Drui! I needed a port to get from WW to WC asap, told him I didn't have alot of money on me at the moment but I would find him and get money to him when I got it, but I was in a hurry. So seeing that I was a new player on the server, he ported me to WC and gave me a good bit of Plat to help out! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Definitely an awesome player!
Closed Thread