Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 11-02-2022, 07:17 PM
Planar Protector

Default No need for camps or death squads or secret police.

Not when cardiac arrest does just fine.
Old 11-02-2022, 07:22 PM
Banned

BUt WAS SHE VACCINATED THO???

Or was it that she ate too much and moved too little?

Or both
Old 11-02-2022, 07:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BUt WAS SHE VACCINATED THO???

Or was it that she ate too much and moved too little?

Or both
Jabbies? I'm curious too. She doesn't at all look horrible for a well off privileged woman with deep connections to the elites. It likely wasn't related to her minor level of obesity.

Maybe she went home instead of staying for the satanic rite at a big party and that was the last time she negged her benefactors.
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-02-2022 at 07:29 PM..
Old 11-02-2022, 07:36 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-02-2022, 07:37 PM
Sarnak

(CNN)Julie Powell, a bestselling author who chronicled her efforts to prepare every recipe in Julia Child's "Mastering the Art of French Cooking," which later inspired the movie "Julie & Julia," died Oct. 26 at her home in New York. She was 49.

You know she was pounding Foie gras by the bucketfull. Probably had a whole rookery of obese birds, force feeding them through tubes. Sniffing her farts all day as she grunts and groans on the toilet, splashing bidet water all over herself and the walls........

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-02-2022, 07:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jabbies? I'm curious too. She doesn't at all look horrible for a well off privileged woman with deep connections to the elites. It likely wasn't related to her minor level of obesity.

Maybe she went home instead of staying for the satanic rite at a big party and that was the last time she negged her benefactors.
Yeah not obese at all but looked like a sedentary foodie/cook

But her face matches her age so no obvious hard drug use. I’m just spitballing ideas of things that tax the heart. Might have been a medication interaction
Old 11-02-2022, 07:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But her face matches her age so no obvious hard drug use. I’m just spitballing ideas of things that tax the heart. Might have been a medication interaction
Quote:
Julie Powell
@licjulie
I'm a horrible person. I try to be good, but I am lazy and cold and an addict.
If you look at her photos over the years, she is a yo-yo dieter, so probably has intense periods of BINGE/PURGE. Coupled with alcoholism and fatty/sugar diet. Doesn't bode well for liver/heart.
Old 11-02-2022, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

I hear u on the binge purge thing

That'll probably be the final nail in my coffin lid.

Don't malign French quisine tho!
Old 11-02-2022, 10:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

There are also other simple explanation. Sometimes people are born with very minor defects, for example with the way a valve operates or something like that. A lot of times these defects are never spotted for someone’s entire life unless there was a heart related issue that caused a doctor to look. Sometimes even a minor defect can cause a sudden heart problem at an older age that can be fatal.
Old 11-02-2022, 10:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are also other simple explanation. Sometimes people are born with very minor defects, for example with the way a valve operates or something like that. A lot of times these defects are never spotted for someone’s entire life unless there was a heart related issue that caused a doctor to look. Sometimes even a minor defect can cause a sudden heart problem at an older age that can be fatal.
Yeah, the sudden silent killer. It’s what took out one of my fitness idols, Zyzz

I still have friends to this day who mock Zyzz and say he killed himself knowingly with his use of PED’s and recreational party drugs. But his autopsy showed a heart defect. Maybe to some degree the other stuff contributed, but his friends and especially his brother were taking the same drugs with the same genetics (minus the defect) and are still alive

Not an endorsement for drugs tho