Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2011, 09:22 PM
Aviak

Thumbs down I got jacked!

http://vesicadei.com/forums/index.php?topic=2677.0
Old 08-30-2011, 09:25 PM
Aviak

Okay so after keeping this to Officer chat for 20 days and getting the shaft I feel you guys deserve an explanation of why I guild removed today.

Two months ago I let Anthrax borrow my ringed mace of the ykesha, The item was already removed from the game and worth about 75k.. He let me hold onto his Bloodpoint, Which I gave to Teddee to use... I moved and took some time off from the game, I returned to the game and tried to get my Ringed Mace back from him.. He said he wanted to get his bloodpoint back, Teddee wasnt around till about three weeks later.. Once I asked for it back.. he immediately met me and returned the item.. Unfortunately Anthrax/Metallikus did not..

His excuse was I rich and greedy and only wanted the item back because it was worth 150k+ now. After speaking with Senaiel and Cold and other officers it was apparent they werent going to do anything about this afraid to step on Anthrax toes. The discussion was dropped.

Today I spoke with him and told him to do the right thing. Making it clear I just wanted the item back someday.. He replied "Never is a long time"..

I refuse to be part of a guild that lets members steal and lie to each other while the officers stand by and do nothing.

Call me greedy, call me what you will. I've handed out countess items to members over the past year, helping whenever I could.

You did not loot it.. You didnt put in the man hours camping and fucking up your faction.. You're not entitled to something because you "Raid" eveyday. The guild did not give you the item. I did and you fucked me. Shame on me.

I was being nice and and got fucked in the end. It could have been any item.. You dont agree to borrow an item and then not return it.

Your word is garbage and you disrespected me. I kept this quiet but feel it should be known why I left.

The following is a conversation between Nil and I..

Nil - I don't see how we can help you. Deals made between players are just that.. deals between players.

Looking deeper, we wouldn't even be able to tell for what purpose you lent/gave them this weapon.

If this happened to me, however, I'd open up a rants and flames thread similar to your story above, and the community will justly punish their reputation.

-Roof

Originally Posted by Roofie
I would, but I fear for the reputation of the guild itself, Officers stealing items after they said Oh Yeah l'll give it back whenever, Just shows lack of Character and makes him look like a sleeze ball.. Who would want to app to a guild where officers lie and steal.. I appreciate the reply.

The dmg has been done.
Who would want to stay in a guild, where the officers lie and steal, and the guild leader covers up for them? :T That's how I see it.

Just like in eq live, we do not get involved people's personal affairs. Conversely, what if what you said here was fabricated, and we did delete the item, only to find out it was legitimately his. Non-intervention protects both parties.

Sorry for your loss.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:27 PM
Aviak

Anthrax is a piece of shit. This is old news, but as a respected RnF journalist, I like sources to cite.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:41 PM
Orc

that sucks bro, that mace would be uber DPS on VD's next naggy raid.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:48 PM
Sarnak

So some dude jacked you and then had the nerve to accuse you of being greedy?

rofl, what a douche bag
Old 08-30-2011, 09:53 PM
Sarnak

read anthrax' defense post at least

and this is the same guy who was awarded one of those black dragon eye swords or whatever that caused a huge split in VD, and then didn't even pass on the ykesha mace the sword replaced to the guild
Old 08-30-2011, 10:04 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

thats what happens on blue servers, shows how thin loyalty is, such a shame never saw such sloven low lives in vztz, accounts were shared aplenty and gear was not ninjaed. unless it was between enemy guilds or sp!3s
Old 08-30-2011, 10:05 PM
Planar Protector

Does this really have to be public? Come on.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 08-30-2011, 10:06 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pico [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

and this is the same guy who was awarded one of those black dragon eye swords or whatever that caused a huge split in VD, and then didn't even pass on the ykesha mace the sword replaced to the guild
Well then where the hell did my mace go? Because I sure as hell dont have it... And I wasnt "awarded" anything, 2 warriors rolled on it.. One lost and Rage Quit P99..
Old 08-31-2011, 03:02 AM
Planar Protector

open letters are pure win
Closed Thread