Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2011, 04:09 AM
Fire Giant

Default The unkown great xp side of Lesserfay dark

Lets face it orc hill /crushbone is to dam slow and way overcrowded at primetime. how many times you walk into crushbone with your new alt / new toon and everyone and their grandmother is running around killing orcs soon they spwn because their is such limited amount of mobs and relativly long spwn timer 10min i believe.

Wake up folks their is a great zone you can start doing at level 3/4

** The 2 camps I describe here are not only ones in the zone but ones i have used most frequently to level my alts and i have found to be done easily ****

LESSERFAY DARK

Located right next to greaterfay zone line is near high elf city and wizard portal.

SPAWN TIMER 7MIN

*** UPdated*** At level 3 & 4 you want to kill wasps The first camp is located at : neg 362, neg 667. just south of orc camp number 11 on map below. Their are 5 wasps spawns here soldiers and sentinals anyone one of these wasps can pop Crookstinger named wasp level 8 or 9. Always drops Crookstinger Piercing dam 4 delay 21 usaable by almost all classes proc 60 pt dot at level 1.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

** cant seem to get image to load from eqatlas mirror on eqmac wiki page here is adrress
http://www.eqmacwiki.com/eqatlas/lesserfaydarkmap.html

Orc camp at number 11 is doable with a duo or group 8 or 9 level. CAMP IS SINGLE OR TWO orc pulls.

1st pull single orc on hill by flag

2nd from flag you will see 3 tents left center and right walk down from flag to you left and click on what was the left tent as you look down from flag you should be targeting the orc inside this tent USE RANGED WEAPON OR SPELL ONLY you should only get one you targeted and one in middle of 3 tents.

3rd walk up hill to flag and go past it and look 3 tents . target tent that was on right as you looked down from flag. YOU should have orc in right tent targeted USE RANGED WEAPON OR SPELL and you will get one in tent and one outside to right.

4th Can now pull the center tent orc which is always standing on top of tent.

Orcs in right tent left tent and center top tent are level 9 to 10 to will be blue till level 13. Other orcs were green at level 12 and still gave xp. These orc do drop belts and scalps in good amount. In 90min of clearing every 7min i ended up with 15 belts and 16 scalps.

**UPDATE*** Bandit Camp map number 4. Location 1369, 2144 . YOU WILL NEED SOME FORM OF PACIFICATION (harmony , lull , bard lull etc) to break up the camp. 3 bandits level 12 to 14 Spawn timer 7min. IF they holding weapon ALWAYS drop bronze can sell from 1 to 6pp depending on weapon. This camp will be dark blue till 16 or 17.

SOLO SPOTS

Their are many mobs in this zone that jus sit at one spot and will not wander. These are all on 7 min timers. they generaly are not at any special land feature ie ruins ,huts etc etc. to examples of these are

Loc 721.22, neg 906 Single Gaint spider (level7 to 9)right of path as you run form lesser fay to steamfont. Their is one wandering skeleton that can path near this spawn point not set time .

Loc 20, neg 1555 Single Mist wolf (level 3 to 5)

Their iis a few 3 to 4 spwn location that can be done easily solo or duo here is one of them

Loc neg 733, neg 1400 3 Giant spiders (level 7 to 9) Nicely spaced out Nothing wanders by this camp Each one can be pulled single wihtout get any of the others. 7min respwn timer.

Loc neg 314 , pos 288 1 fixed orc centurion and 1 wandering centurion, and 1 wandering Gaint spider. Centruions are level 8 to 10 were dark blue to level 13 ranger and level 13 war. The wandering spider comes near the loc i listed you can see it when you look east from this location. you can pull all three 3 mobs singly just time the wandering centruion as he patrol right by fixed centurion infront of the loc i listed .

That it for now ill cont to list more
Last edited by Buellen; 09-28-2011 at 02:51 PM.. Reason: added solo spots updated wasp camp updated bandits
Old 09-25-2011, 07:34 AM
Sarnak

bandits(near mistmoore ent, there around lvl 7-9 with lull you can single without it youll get aleast 2 mobs per pull) are good money to in lfay they drop bronze pretty much every kill but for some reason ppl ignore zones that are empty lol i always head on over and get that leet xp
Old 09-25-2011, 09:51 AM
Aviak

Aren't there a bunch of wandering brownies in lesser fay? I don't think they'd take kindly to necros...
Old 09-25-2011, 07:17 PM
Fire Giant

Default neg to brownies

On p1999 their is no brownies wandering except one by pixi tower and the ones standard brownies in the littl enclosure along north wall.

Equesterial those apear in the zone but in time i have been on this server she has never wandered near the wasp or orc camps i discussed in orig post.
Old 09-26-2011, 06:16 AM
Orc

The Underbrushes might not care for dark races but I've never seen them near the zone walls where the bandits are, so should be safe from those two. They're both around 25.
Blackheim Bloodvortex, Erudite Necromancer
Old 09-27-2011, 01:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aren't there a bunch of wandering brownies in lesser fay? I don't think they'd take kindly to necros...
They don't take kindly to most.
Old 09-27-2011, 01:23 PM
Sarnak

Level 5 Enchanter looking for group anywhere on Faydwer at 8pm EST tonight. PM Eldrineth.
Gakruk - Troll Shaman
Old 09-27-2011, 01:27 PM
Sarnak

Lfay bandits are always camped.
Old 09-28-2011, 01:15 PM
Aviak

Default sister alwasy camped yes but

The sisters bandits near mm are always camped ,but thier are 2 other bandit camps in the zone if i remember correctly

Nuesnada
Old 09-28-2011, 02:18 PM
Fire Giant

Default Solo spots added updated wasp camp

topic
Closed Thread