Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 06:03 PM
Sarnak

Default Harrison posting in every thread repeating the same thing

About every single player being shit, that this is why the server is going to die blablabla.

You guys were locking unconstructive multiple threads which predicted doom and gloom, yet this guy shits up every single thread in which people try to better the server by discussion and allowed a free rein.

Ive reported one of his most obvious trolling posts and yet hes still here shitting up every thread.

People like samwise were banned although i never caught what got them banned, and dont have a hundred offending posts like Harrison.

Why?

This isnt a flame, this guy really derails most threads where people try to discuss game mechanics with "youre all cheaters anyway, 100% terrible persons, thats why the server is failing blablabla".

He is really that bad that i have to make a non trolling post about him, so that he stops shitting up every thread where people who like the server talk about things we can do to make it more successful.

Hes not even amusing, dont tell me you keep him around here as the resident clown.
Last edited by oldfish; 03-06-2012 at 06:39 PM..
Old 03-06-2012, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

I agree with you. I also just basically flipped out in IRC about it.

If I had any inclination to believe that Harrison was trying to accomplish something positive or actually cared about this server, I would give him the benefit of a doubt.

I think he just wants to pick fights though, and that he would care less if the red server hardware blew up.

It's not my own experience that I'm concerned about. You guys tell me - what is a new player here supposed to think when they're installing and decide to check this forum, and read the usual "hacking vztz scumbag awful community" stuff followed by people firing back at him with RL flames/insults?

Is that what we want new players to see here? Welcome to Red99?
Old 03-06-2012, 06:23 PM
Banned

Nothing's going to get changed. Amelinda just basically said scroll over his posts. Bullshit, but whatever.
Old 03-06-2012, 06:26 PM
Banned

Yeah most annoying troll on the forums currently - Cast let up, once Harrison is gone this might not be a complete waste of time to visit.
Old 03-06-2012, 06:36 PM
Sarnak

Yeah, when I was starting as a new player his posts concerned me, but after a few weeks of playing it's obvious he's just mad. Would suggest to all new players visiting the forums wondering if you should play the game or not, do not let anything he has said help you decide.
Old 03-06-2012, 06:37 PM
Banned

harrison is a known exploiter banned from multiple emu's projecting his pain onto others its so obvious just ignore him imo. the angrier he gets the more known an exploiter he becomes, and he mad as fuck about being a known exploiter in a 12 year old game
Old 03-06-2012, 06:45 PM
Banned

I've said it before, get it through your head.

He wants nothing more than to see the box get turned off so he can say "I told you so".

THAT'S IT. THAT'S ALL.

There's plenty of people trying to talk the server down, he's just one of them.

Add it to the list of things I've said that go unresolved.

Did I mention I'm not playing right now, lawl.

Hate all you want on that, but I did my best to try to bring attention to things. You can't say I didn't. But you can say I failed to get things done faster that are actually quite urgent.

Oh well!
Old 03-06-2012, 06:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salem Orchid
Yeah, when I was starting as a new player his posts concerned me, but after a few weeks of playing it's obvious he's just mad. Would suggest to all new players visiting the forums wondering if you should play the game or not, do not let anything he has said help you decide.
Yeah I had an entirely wrong idea of this server.
I love it.
Didn't play PvP in live so it's something totally new and exciting for me.
I have met a lot of cool players here, I hope this server only gets better.
Old 03-06-2012, 08:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotFilthed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
harrison is a known exploiter banned from multiple emu's projecting his pain onto others its so obvious just ignore him imo. the angrier he gets the more known an exploiter he becomes, and he mad as fuck about being a known exploiter in a 12 year old game
100% false, coming from someone IN holocaust, who was caught by a GM (Rogean) exploiting Nagafen. You can see why someone like this would want to fabricate anything they can to discredit me.

p.s. You Faggots are mad as fuuuuuuuuck lmao

Cry more.
Old 03-06-2012, 08:08 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salem Orchid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
couldn't have said it better myself.