Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2012, 03:05 PM
Banned

Default Meanwhile, in Oakland..

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-28-2012, 03:53 PM
Banned

Looks like someone was pissed they sell shitty Murican beer, hope the guys inside were able to shoot back.
Old 07-28-2012, 04:07 PM
Banned

It was a hammer on the 1 window and paint on the other, and the guys inside were all cops.

(it's a cop bar, owned/operated/frequented by.. if you dont have a badge and wander in there, they intimidate you till you leave)
Old 07-28-2012, 04:37 PM
Banned

Here's another view of the business front during happier (for them) times:

Old 07-28-2012, 08:41 PM
Banned

You can see it happen in this video:

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HXcqKzS9gWo?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HXcqKzS9gWo?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Old 07-28-2012, 09:07 PM
Planar Protector

It appears you guys are making real, meaningful progress in the struggle against window panes. Also, what the fuck? It used to take more than being autistic and wearing a stupid hat to hold the megaphone. What happened to those days?

Really though, if I were mayor of Oakland I'd just order the construction of more skateboard parks to quench the kids' boredom. Haha, just kidding. If I were the mayor of Oakland I'd fucking kill myself, because I'd have to live in Oakland. Being disenfranchised in Oakland is like being queer in San Francsisco. It's just cliche and will probably end in AIDS.
Old 07-28-2012, 09:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It appears you guys are making real, meaningful progress in the struggle against window panes. Also, what the fuck? It used to take more than being autistic and wearing a stupid hat to hold the megaphone. What happened to those days?

Really though, if I were mayor of Oakland I'd just order the construction of more skateboard parks to quench the kids' boredom. Haha, just kidding. If I were the mayor of Oakland I'd fucking kill myself, because I'd have to live in Oakland. Being disenfranchised in Oakland is like being queer in San Francsisco. It's just cliche and will probably end in AIDS.
i lol'd irl
Old 07-28-2012, 09:47 PM
Sarnak

how do u live like this

Old 07-28-2012, 10:47 PM
Sarnak

God people in oakland have dumb accents
Old 07-28-2012, 10:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinlulz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can see it happen in this video:

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HXcqKzS9gWo?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HXcqKzS9gWo?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
I wish someone would beat the fuck out of him and smash his stupid megaphone for being an idiot.

"ask anyone who has been attacked by the police if they were doing something stupid as fuck" I bet you what they tell you = yes.
Closed Thread