Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2012, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

Default PSA: Time to play the BOX

Fuck the minor gripes and whining.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=82574

PvP champs are doing work with hit-and-run no problem. If you're a VZTZ box legend, you should be too.

Put ur red rambo headband on, take whatever drugs/alcohol necessary to gut out the bluebie level grind, and start coining carebears. We should be salivating at the chance to disrupt so many concentrated bluebies who are running uncontested and frollicking in their pve meadows at the top of the pvp server.

I really don't care about who gets naggy with X numbers. That's the PvE-first game. Let them have all the raid shit - it doesn't matter. The only thing better than killing people who have a massive number advantage over you is killing people who have a gear advantage. These are screenshots you will treasure forever + show ur grandchildren.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-25-2012, 01:57 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SearyxTZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuck the minor gripes and whining.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=82574

PvP champs are doing work with hit-and-run no problem. If you're a VZTZ box legend, you should be too.

Put ur red rambo headband on, take whatever drugs/alcohol necessary to gut out the bluebie level grind, and start coining carebears. We should be salivating at the chance to disrupt so many concentrated bluebies who are running uncontested and frollicking in their pve meadows at the top of the pvp server.

I really don't care about who gets naggy with X numbers. That's the PvE-first game. Let them have all the raid shit - it doesn't matter. The only thing better than killing people who have a massive number advantage over you is killing people who have a gear advantage. These are screenshots you will treasure forever + show ur grandchildren.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

+1 Seary doin the work of our lord jesis. praspras. 2little2late tho pal imo
Originally Posted by Casey II View Post
You should idolize drug dealers from the 1980s more and fat faggot rappers who pretend to be drug dealers from the 1980s but are really fat security guards like Rick Ross.

Also, you should let people know that you enjoy hip hop music. Even if they didn't want to know.

That would probably make people respect your faggot ass more.
]
Old 08-25-2012, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

it's not like this box is going anywhere.

+ more people will be willing to play during fall/winter
Old 08-25-2012, 02:12 PM
Banned

im like the opposite, summer is my time to play but fall winter is when i party/school. I guess its because i am morbidly obese so I cant go to the beach
Old 08-25-2012, 02:18 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SearyxTZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's not like this box is going anywhere.

+ more people will be willing to play during fall/winter
Agreed. But box didn't go anywhere either when there were 28 people on max at prime time. I'd def come back if the server felt enough like classic (feeling like there's more than 3 people on the server under 45, not being the only person in every zone) to make the grind worthwhile.

Ole red just has a sense of disparity to it lately, /ooc is the bad kind of trolling anymore. And all the people worth playing with to fight Walmart are kewlkids so unless you've put your time in already you're not going to be a priority to anyone / likely just shit on (Rushmore and Holocaust por example)
You should idolize drug dealers from the 1980s more and fat faggot rappers who pretend to be drug dealers from the 1980s but are really fat security guards like Rick Ross.

Also, you should let people know that you enjoy hip hop music. Even if they didn't want to know.

]
Old 08-25-2012, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybach 2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agreed. But box didn't go anywhere either when there were 28 people on max at prime time. I'd def come back if the server felt enough like classic (feeling like there's more than 3 people on the server under 45, not being the only person in every zone) to make the grind worthwhile.

Ole red just has a sense of disparity to it lately, /ooc is the bad kind of trolling anymore. And all the people worth playing with to fight Walmart are kewlkids so unless you've put your time in already you're not going to be a priority to anyone / likely just shit on (Rushmore and Holocaust por example)
english?
Old 08-25-2012, 03:35 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Kazowi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
english?
lambos?

]
Old 08-25-2012, 06:37 PM
Fire Giant

Hey guys remember this exact same post from searyx 2-3 times before?
Old 08-25-2012, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

get the fuck off my thread bro unless you wanna put the tears + cynicism behind and start pvp champing
Old 08-25-2012, 07:38 PM
Planar Protector

Sounds good searyx. Hope you can bring some people on board and raise the level of competition. I don't want to be able to farm and exp without /whoing the zone every 30 seconds.

Lets do this thing.