Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 07:19 PM
Banned

Default RD and NCC going at it

...meanwhile Nihilum farms pixels uncontested again. Seems like history has a way of repeating itself on Red99. I hope we don't see another Holo/FF war where they literally griefed each other off the server while Nihilum stood back and watched this car wreck unfold deep in Naggy's lair. I've been asked whose side I am on from a couple of people. Nothing like my presence on the battlefield makes a difference but both sides feel like I should side with my friends. The dilemma for me is both sides are my friends. As a young hobbit, I rolled around with IF who are now NCC. As they made their way into the afterlife, I made new friends, all of which belong to RD. No idea if anyone is still reading at this point but I just wanna say everyone is still my pal and I don't plan on killing my pals in this meaningless civil war.

That being said, my eyes are fixed on the fortified gates of Sebilis where the enemy resides. Nihilum, I will destroy you, in this life or the next.

tl dr dont care, ect I refuse to take part in the civil war between two underdog guilds. I got bigger fish to fry.

I leave you with this video of what will happen if RD and NCC keep going at it. Everything will be lossed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoahL...feature=fvwrel
Old 09-07-2012, 07:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseBanned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...meanwhile Nihilum farms pixels uncontested again. Seems like history has a way of repeating itself on Red99. I hope we don't see another Holo/FF war where they literally griefed each other off the server while Nihilum stood back and watched this gaggle fuck from the lair of Naggy. I've been asked whose side I am on from a couple of people. Nothing like my presence on the battlefield makes a difference but both sides feel like I should side with my friends. The dilemma for me is both sides are my friends. As a young hobbit, I rolled around with IF who are now NCC. As they made their way into the afterlife, I made new friends, all of which belong to RD. No idea if anyone is still reading at this point but I just wanna say that everyone is still my pal and I don't plan on killing my pals in this meaningless civil war.

That being said, my eyes are fixed on the fortified gates of Sebilis where the enemy resides. Nihilum, I will destroy you, in this life or the next.

tl dr dont care, ect I refuse to take part in the civil war between two underdog guilds. I got bigger fish to fry.

I leave you with this video of what will happen if RD and NCC keep going at it. Everything will be lossed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoahL...feature=fvwrel
Old 09-07-2012, 07:32 PM
Banned

fuck no edit button. for those of you who are still confused. here is the battle plan

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-07-2012, 07:33 PM
Planar Protector

Your history is weak sir.

FF didn't grief Holo off the server. Nihilum are the ones who raided fear on top of their corpses.

We'd gladly pvp over pixels, but all we hear is loud talk.

I agree though, would be good for Neriak and Red Dawn to align themselves together to at least gear up and raid the bluebie scum.

Until then, I'll be hanging out in Nihilum's Pixel Palace.
Old 09-07-2012, 07:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your history is weak sir.

FF didn't grief Holo off the server. Nihilum are the ones who raided fear on top of their corpses.

We'd gladly pvp over pixels, but all we hear is loud talk.

I agree though, would be good for Neriak and Red Dawn to align themselves together to at least gear up and raid the bluebie scum.

Until then, I'll be hanging out in Nihilum's Pixel Palace.
you talk to much bro. its easy to talk shit when your team has overwhelming numbers, levels, gear, and lets face it 90% of the poopsockers on the server. why not take a break from Nihilum and fight when the odds are stacked against you. oh wait you are from rz lol. how can anyone take you seriously. you were literally a conflag wand mule for 6 months. oh and probably a planes port bot. the way you talk, you would think you would always be fighting the man, not hanging on the curtails of og Nilly.
Old 09-07-2012, 07:42 PM
Banned

*coattails, seriously though, why would a "veteran oldschool pvper" like yourself join and remain on the winning side. you're like one of those guys who is a tough guy when surrounded by your bros but gets a sudden case of vaginitis when hes all alone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-07-2012, 07:57 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-07-2012, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

A mule implies you are carry a lot of something.. but conflag wands are lore genius.
Old 09-07-2012, 08:45 PM
Planar Protector

Wait you mean you are suppose to fall to pieces as a guild like everyone else for the sake of "competition".

just STFU already.
Old 09-07-2012, 08:55 PM
Planar Protector

Trouble with the server is you've got Nihilium and then everyone else seems to be fucking retarded. I mean, seriously, no one else on this server can get their shit together. You bicker amongst yourselves like the entitled children you are and then eventually you drive poor little Sam right off the fucking edge and he ends up leaking his vaginal discharge all over the forums. It's just pathetic and someone needs to make it stop. You fucking bitches need to stop making excuses and either do work or just admit you're beat by a better guild. And no I'm not in Nihilum. I run around guildless with no gear and my monitor turned off because I demand a motherfucking challenge.
Closed Thread