Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 05:02 PM
Fire Giant

Default Lvl 35 ENC LFG, or, where can I get some damn exp?

Hi all,

Hit 35 on my ENC awhile ago and it seems grouping has dried up. I did newb areas / CB til 12, then Unrest, then Mistmoore til 35.

Now, for real exp it seems like my options are:

Solb
Lguk
Paw
Kedge Keep

However, if I do a /who on these zones I see usually <6 people. I try and make groups but I need a tank and a healer, and I can almost never usually find a group.

I am in a guild, but no one seems to play during my hours, or if they do, they are a DPS.

Am I missing zones I shouldn't be overlooking? Even in Overthere I see maybe a singular group.

Will it pick up again? I basically flew to 35 because groups were so plentiful, only to sit on my hands hoping someone will need my enchanter capabilities.

In-game name is Tomtee. If you need an 35 ENC, I'm your man

Tomtee
Old 11-28-2012, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Kedge Keep entrance will be the best experience in the game for you. Hardest part is getting people to come. Start with a Druid cause they can port everyone else.
Old 11-28-2012, 05:22 PM
Kobold

You may do well in Frontier Mountains as well...whether it be solo or in a group at the giant fort.
Old 11-28-2012, 05:26 PM
Fire Giant

Both of your replies are fine but both are zones I check. I've never seen more than 4 people in FM and when I do a /who kedge I get 0 players.

I guess what I'm wondering is should I expect it to be a hassle from here on out to get a group? Used to be I could put on LFG when I logged on and get a group invite within a couple of minutes. Now I can sit all night with it on and never get a single message.
Old 11-28-2012, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Stay in mm til 40. Castle Ent a good spot
Old 11-28-2012, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Its true 35-50 is the black hole for groups. Solb is probably your best bet, or you could always just stay at MM till 40 or so. You can also find groups in the Dreadlands near the Karnors wall. The XP is mediocre compared to a dungeon but people like it because its hard to die.

The good news is that things pick up at 50+ when you can hit KC.
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Old 11-28-2012, 05:30 PM
Fire Giant

Grab a second enchanter, and you can AE all of the MM castle. I leveled 29-39 that way.

2 enchanters, 2 wizards (MUST have researched PBAoEs), cleric, and a bard.
Old 11-28-2012, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by August [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Both of your replies are fine but both are zones I check. I've never seen more than 4 people in FM and when I do a /who kedge I get 0 players.

I guess what I'm wondering is should I expect it to be a hassle from here on out to get a group? Used to be I could put on LFG when I logged on and get a group invite within a couple of minutes. Now I can sit all night with it on and never get a single message.
When people are /role or /anon this isn't always accurate. Be better off sending someone in zone a tell asking how many people are there. Was in FM other night and there was 2 grps at Giant fort. Grouping is still definitely harder in the mid lvls.
Old 11-28-2012, 05:38 PM
Fire Giant

I feel as what I'm saying is not really being understood. I have no desire to go about forming a very specific group.

While I would LOVE to do a PBAOE group, i think this would be even harder than finding a traditional group. I know that there are zones that have monsters my level, and that I could myself form a group (assuming I can find an appropriate level tank/healer) and go there.

I'm speaking to the fact that up thru 35 there were zones were there were active groups ALWAYS that I could join. I was expecting this to extend as I went up to 50 past 35, however I don't see any kind of critical mass of people in any zone.

I guess I have my answer (thanks Splorf). 35-50 sucks ass and there is nothing to do about it.
Old 11-28-2012, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

August stay in mm til 40. Almost everyone I leveled up with did the at 40 you'll easily get a group in solb. You are trying to go to higher level dungeons too early where half your spells don't land so ofc there won't be many group invites unless they are just looking for a haste/clarity bot